forum Paste the Last Thing that You Copied
Started by @CW-BornConfuzzledLeftILoveYa
tune

people_alt 220 followers

@Mojack group

hey anybody can tell me streamer is always mad for why? chat is be very nice and streamer is just yell and mad be at chat ? :)

@saor_illust school

(wth was that?) Hello RedRRoiit! Welcome to RP Nation (RpN)! I'm so glad you joined our community, or as I like to call it, our nation! I hope you find your stay here on this site enjoyable!

@The_Painted_Wings groupDMs open!

"I don't know, it's weird, I've only overheard reports for it, considering Homeworld was doing a top secret experiment using shattered Gems to unnaturally fuse them into creepy monsters made of limbs. One got loose and I had the very nice chance of experiencing that thing… I don't know what they're planning to do with those things, but it can't be good."

@Fraust

(Meme comic of Cas (ginger) and Nick (not a ginger lol) I drew and posted in the roleplay since we haven't started oof)

Deleted user

И вы тоже были шумными, когда ожидали своего первого сына.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

"1 cup rhythm, 1 cup tempo, 2 cups finely minced intervals, a pinch of dynamics to taste and a tablespoon of timbre. Whisk together in a bowl and harmonize until sexy"

@saor_illust school

((haha part of a character bio form I made))
unfortunately, she can't see the near future, or anything she'd like to. she can see about 50 years into the future, however, like that would be helpful. based off of the future gracie saw, the doctors diagnosed her with social anxiety, anxiety in general, and depression. however, she really only has social anxiety and depression. (the depression is only because she sees society's collapse 50 years into the future)

@Mojack group

It was a normal day in the forest. The birds were chirping and the sun was hot. Many chose for shade but for one liz-(Hey!) -kaiju, I mean, who was searching for their lover, a Lynx called Lynxity. Lynxity had the softest fur, it appeared golden under the sun. Suturusu began to brainstorm on what to say.

"Your teeth are very nice and I like how they tear into meat." No.

"If your eyes were a star, I'd be dead now." That sounded better in their head.

Okay, maybe they didn't need a fancy pickup line. Suturusu stepped into a clearing where clouds surrounded. It was perfect. They scanned the area, before seeing a shadow of an animal. Studying it further, they caught the outline of a Lynx, and scenting the air; it could only be one Lynx. Lynxity.

Suturusu noticed the Lynx. And Lynxity did too. Suturusu began the conversation.

"Hallo."

"Hi."

"How are you?"

"Gucci."

"That's pretty good. I am okay."

"Ok."

"I love you."

"…"

"…"

"..I love me too."

"Same."

Because Lynxity was Suturusu, they were technically dating themselves.

The end.