forum Hierarchy of hell (chat for anyone) [open for all!!]
Started by @VinegarSoup group
tune

people_alt 140 followers

@Serenity88 group

oh yeah, a lil update no one asked for…
so ya'll remember when I was gushing about finally dating my best friend of seven years…? lol yeah he broke up with me really suddenly and said he'd been lying to himself about his feelings and was finally coming clean, he hasn't really been into me for like two years and we are not talking anymore!😃
im surprisingly fine about it too, I expected to be assaulted by violent emotions and feelings but im moving on pretty much fine.

@Elise_Married_Five_Hargreeves

so ya'll remember when I was gushing about finally dating my best friend of seven years…? lol yeah he broke up with me really suddenly and said he'd been lying to himself about his feelings and was finally coming clean, he hasn't really been into me for like two years and we are not talking anymore!😃
im surprisingly fine about it too, I expected to be assaulted by violent emotions and feelings but im moving on pretty much fine.

well…atleast he didnt keep lying to himself?

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

A pretty girl talked to me at school and I was super awkward and stuttery in danish and when she left I was like ‘AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-!!’ cause I’m one of the gayest dumbasses I know :)

A pretty girl talked to me at school and I was super awkward and stuttery in danish and when she left I was like ‘AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-!!’ cause I’m one of the gayest dumbasses I know :)

you is a gay

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

you is a gay

le gasp I’ve been diagnosed with 💅🏳️‍🌈

@Serenity88 group

yeah totally, thats what im sayin'. his loss tho, im a hella loyal bitch and id throw hands for him, not even joking (I have actually almost thrown hands with other kids, like gurlie pop ive got issues🤣)

yeah totally, thats what im sayin'. his loss tho, im a hella loyal bitch and id throw hands for him, not even joking (I have actually almost thrown hands with other kids, like gurlie pop ive got issues🤣)

bro does not know what he missed out on

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

You know it’s a good day when you’re one minor inconvenience away from crying and you feel ridiculous for having emotions and that makes you want to cry even more.
:)

@Serenity88 group

You know it’s a good day when you’re one minor inconvenience away from crying and you feel ridiculous for having emotions and that makes you want to cry even more.
:)

aw yeaya, thats the best