people_alt 140 followers

@Serenity88 group

iiiiiiii got some frooozen maaaaango and alsooooooo freeze dried fruiiiiiiiit
(singing)

CAN I HAVE SOME MANGO PLSPLSPLSPLS

no

@Eli-the-transboi group

Ahem excuse me.

I just got a call from a spam caller and I answered "Hello. Thank you for calling the scp Foundation, site 17. This is Amanda, how may I help you?" And they paused, then hung up.

@Elise_Married_Five_Hargreeves

(singing)

no

i hope that when ever you tie your hair back theres always a loose hair, i hope your pillows never cold, i hope the food you leave in the fridge gets either eaten or spoiled, i hope your mascaras always chunky, I HOPE ANY COOL KNICKNACK YOU FIND GETS LOST IN YOUR POCKET AND YOU NEVER SEE IT AGAIN

@Serenity88 group

(singing)

no

i hope that when ever you tie your hair back theres always a loose hair, i hope your pillows never cold, i hope the food you leave in the fridge gets either eaten or spoiled, i hope your mascaras always chunky, I HOPE ANY COOL KNICKNACK YOU FIND GETS LOST IN YOUR POCKET AND YOU NEVER SEE IT AGAIN

what
NOOOOOO
IM SORYYYYYYYY
do ya want a mangoOOOO😭

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Today is such a vibe I'm just dissociating for 5 minutes and then getting on Pinterest to laugh at posts for 10 seconds before exiting the app and staring at the floor again

@Serenity88 group

Today is such a vibe I'm just dissociating for 5 minutes and then getting on Pinterest to laugh at posts for 10 seconds before exiting the app and staring at the floor again

yk what that is a frikin vibe

@Eli-the-transboi group

10/10 day right there.

(singing)

no

what
NOOOOOO
IM SORYYYYYYYY
do ya want a mangoOOOO😭

I would love a mango please :D

Damn that's a good day

@Eli-the-transboi group

I am glad to report that even though the consensus is that I've had a Good Day, I am now being Productive. What a Good Day

highfives

@Eli-the-transboi group

Lmao am I the only that has a cousin that I KNOW is gay but I can't tell him yet cause jt will ruin the Canon events he has to go through

XD I met a cousin from the fam I'm adopted into, and last time I heard from her she's lesbian. But yeah back then I was that cousin who was gay but wasn't told.

@Eli-the-transboi group

on a funnier note guess who pulled an all nighter only to NOT finish my essay like i said i would and instead did it 5 minutes b4 and handed it in late

Pfft what grade did you get?

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

on a funnier note guess who pulled an all nighter only to NOT finish my essay like i said i would and instead did it 5 minutes b4 and handed it in late

I love pulling all nighters but only to binge shows