forum Hierarchy of hell (chat for anyone) [open for all!!]
Started by @VinegarSoup group
tune

people_alt 140 followers

@Eli-the-transboi group

:) well first ima tell my school (who sent me the letter) that my mother did do da crime. Then ima say "hey can you put confidential on it?" And if she opens it again, or any of my other mail, then I'm filing a police report.

@Serenity88 group

so proud of my sister for being done with my mother's shit and not letting her bitching get to her so much

@Serenity88 group

CONCRETE JUNGLE, BLACK LABEL SOCIETYYYYYY

THE FREAKS IN THE STREETS, THE NUNS WITH THE SHOTGUNS
THE GRAVES ROLLIN' BY YOUR SIDE
SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST AND THERE AINT NO KIDDING, NO ONE GETS OUT ALIVE
IN THE CONCRETE JUNGLE ITS A WELL OF THE DAMNED, WONT YOU STEP INSIDE, THEN YOU'LL UNDERSTAND
MISFITS, PSYCHOS AND THE TWISTED SLAVES
THE HOUSE OF THE SANE, NO IT CANT BE SAVED

very aggressive jamming

@Elise_Married_Five_Hargreeves

bro
WKAE UPP NOTEBOOK

ITS MY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL GOD FORBID.

IM ALMOST HALF WAY THEOUGH THE TERM GET ON MY LEVEL.

Also I can feel the warm season coming and I don't like it

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

bro
WKAE UPP NOTEBOOK

Fuck off, it was just summer for me

bro
WKAE UPP NOTEBOOK

Fuck off, it was just summer for me

I know but now its becoming summer for me and we haven't even finished the winter months T^T

AHHHH IM SO EXCITED FOR TOMORROW :D ITS A BIG DAY FOR MY SCHOOL TOMORROW SO WERE GETTING FOOD TRUCKS AND HAVING A TEACHERS VS STUDENTS RUGBY MATCH AND A HUGEEEEE TALENT SHOW (but that's all after mass, ugh)

@Serenity88 group

MURDER DRONES EIGHT CAME OUT LIKE THREE HOURS AGO O MY FUCKIN GOD GO WATCH IT RIGHT FUKIN NOW

im dyin' oer here its absolutely perfectttt, and there is a tiny lil extra scene and some extra art, so watch till the very end of the video

MURDER DRONES EIGHT CAME OUT LIKE THREE HOURS AGO O MY FUCKIN GOD GO WATCH IT RIGHT FUKIN NOW

im dyin' oer here its absolutely perfectttt, and there is a tiny lil extra scene and some extra art, so watch till the very end of the video

I promise you I will watch murder drones eventually but I've got 5 other shows to finish first T^T

@Serenity88 group

bro I wanna be Uzi for halloween ToT
but thats exponsiveeee and I got no moneys, other than a few hundred ive been saving for years and should NOT spend on merch 😭 besides, my nazi mother prob wouldn't be real cool with it