forum Hierarchy of hell (chat for anyone) [open for all!!]
Started by @VinegarSoup group
tune

people_alt 140 followers

@Serenity88 group

WAKE UP FUCKERS RISE N GRIND πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ«΅πŸ«΅πŸΊπŸΊπŸΊ

MORNIN BITCHES I DID A WORKOUT WITH WEIGHTS THIS MORNIN
HOWS THAT FOR RISIN' AND GRINDIN'

@Serenity88 group

ill upload pics of the stuff I got from Goodwill tomorrow! I got a black long sleeve shirt (for stylin' all my tanks n stuff when its cold), a cold-weather vest (my bad, I think theyre called 'sweater vests'), a green crop top that as gonna go really good on the black long sleeve (or with my red long sleeve if I wanna be christmassy β€” which I dont), some nice black shorts that have POKETSSS (can never have enough pockets), and a red/gray/marroon flannel that im exited to wear. its possible ive missed somethin'. but yeah, do you guys want me to show them tomorrow? all my stuff is in the wash rn, so

@Elise_Married_Five_Hargreeves

WAKE UP FUCKERS RISE N GRIND πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ«΅πŸ«΅πŸΊπŸΊπŸΊ

MORNIN BITCHES I DID A WORKOUT WITH WEIGHTS THIS MORNIN
HOWS THAT FOR RISIN' AND GRINDIN'

YOOO GO U :D

ill upload pics of the stuff I got from Goodwill tomorrow! I got a black long sleeve shirt (for stylin' all my tanks n stuff when its cold), a cold-weather vest (my bad, I think theyre called 'sweater vests'), a green crop top that as gonna go really good on the black long sleeve (or with my red long sleeve if I wanna be christmassy β€” which I dont), some nice black shorts that have POKETSSS (can never have enough pockets), and a red/gray/marroon flannel that im exited to wear. its possible ive missed somethin'. but yeah, do you guys want me to show them tomorrow? all my stuff is in the wash rn, so

i'd like 2 see!

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

I SWEAR YALL, the class bigot was trying to defend his extremely explicit actions towards his friends, by saying "it's not gay to touch guys" and "it's fine for gay guys to touch girls, so if i only touch guys, im not gay"
IM DYING πŸ€£πŸ’€

@Serenity88 group

I SWEAR YALL, the class bigot was trying to defend his extremely explicit actions towards his friends, by saying "it's not gay to touch guys" and "it's fine for gay guys to touch girls, so if i only touch guys, im not gay"
IM DYING πŸ€£πŸ’€

losing braincells second-hand hearing that wtf??😭 I swear people be dumb

IM DYING πŸ€£πŸ’€

if hes wearing socks its not gay bro, everyone knows that /j