forum Hierarchy of hell (chat for anyone) [open for all!!]
Started by @VinegarSoup group
tune

people_alt 140 followers

@Elise_Married_Five_Hargreeves

wave I missed it- anyways I just explained cptsd in the best way possible and I'm proud of myself.

I'm proud of u 2 then :D also would you like to help aid me in the soup war?

@Eli-the-transboi group

wave I missed it- anyways I just explained cptsd in the best way possible and I'm proud of myself.

…..war you say?

@Elise_Married_Five_Hargreeves

…..war you say?

My soup kingdom has gone to war, and we're fighting Echo and ame. Wanna help us?

@Eli-the-transboi group

…..war you say?

My soup kingdom has gone to war, and we're fighting Echo and ame. Wanna help us?

Hmm. What do I get out of this?

@Serenity88 group

…..war you say?

ya get to win the war against the Tols. you might be fortunate enough to meet Henry, the giant eyeless octopus who was slain but will rise again because Henry is timeless and hes probably an eldritch creature I have brought in to this dimension on accident. 👍

@Eli-the-transboi group

…..war you say?

ya get to win the war against the Tols. you might be fortunate enough to meet Henry, the giant eyeless octopus who was slain but will rise again because Henry is timeless and hes probably an eldritch creature I have brought in to this dimension on accident. 👍

Hmmmmmmmm…ok I'm in. But I get to use fire.

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

…..war you say?

Hmmmmmmmm…ok I'm in. But I get to use fire.

the old andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) war tactic?