forum Hierarchy of hell (chat for anyone) [open for all!!]
Started by @VinegarSoup group
tune

people_alt 140 followers

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

Yayyy
I'd rather be Crowley (Dramatic gay goth with a queen obsession) but being Aziraphale (Cuddly angel who loves books and hot cocoa) would be acceptable

@Serenity88 group

YO BITCHES MY BOYFRIEND CALLED ME 'bbg' when we were texting last night and I thought it was sarcasm or irony and he said it was 0% sarcasm AIGHT WAHT THaH FUK?? hes literally never, and I mean never used nicknames or pet names with me, in all 7-8 years we've known each other
not complaining tho…

@Avhira-The-Eldritch-Horror group

Yayyy
I'd rather be Crowley (Dramatic gay goth with a queen obsession) but being Aziraphale (Cuddly angel who loves books and hot cocoa) would be acceptable

I wanna be a dramatic gay goth with a queen obsession

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

Yayyy

Perfect
Don't be surprised when I simp for you

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

YO BITCHES MY BOYFRIEND CALLED ME 'bbg' when we were texting last night and I thought it was sarcasm or irony and he said it was 0% sarcasm AIGHT WAHT THaH FUK?? hes literally never, and I mean never used nicknames or pet names with me, in all 7-8 years we've known each other
not complaining tho…

My crush and I talked about how the stars in the sky were giant eyes that watched us from every angle like a month ago 🤩

But being serious if he's your boyfriend Now wouldn't that be expected

@Elise_Married_Five_Hargreeves

i acc cant my french teacher pushed back her bangs (or cut them off idk) AND HER FOREHEAD IS SO HUGE ISTG IM NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE BUT THE ENTIRE CLASS IS LAUGHING RN HER HAIRSTYLE IS SO BAD IM CRYING LAUGHING

@Avhira-The-Eldritch-Horror group

Yayyy

Perfect
Don't be surprised when I simp for you

Haha

@Serenity88 group

not complaining tho…

My crush and I talked about how the stars in the sky were giant eyes that watched us from every angle like a month ago 🤩

But being serious if he's your boyfriend Now wouldn't that be expected

yea it just surprised me, I freaked out a lil bit

@Serenity88 group

EAHhhhhhhHH im gonna be so damn bored all the time until this Saturday cause my birthday
but until then: Death of Boredom

@the-void-galactic language

DUDE I JUST WENT TO THE LINDSEY STIRLING TOUR AND IT WAS THE GREATEST THING EVER. Seeing her live was fucking enchanting dude 10/10 would go again

@Elise_Married_Five_Hargreeves

DUDE I JUST WENT TO THE LINDSEY STIRLING TOUR AND IT WAS THE GREATEST THING EVER. Seeing her live was fucking enchanting dude 10/10 would go again

YOOOOO SHES THE ONE WITH THE VIOLIN RIGHT!?!

@Serenity88 group

YOOOOO SHES THE ONE WITH THE VIOLIN RIGHT!?!

YEAHHHHH DUUUDE SHES FUCKIN AMAZING IM MIGHT GGO SEE HER IN AUGUST SOON

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

IM TURNING 16 IN 20 DAYS, PEASANTS

IM ALREADY 16, PEASANT

ME TOO

you ancient frickin Dinosuarus fossils

Me staring in 18 in 2 months

Laughs in 21, (and also not the older user on here)

Since yr legally allowed to drink your now canonically the drunk one /j

I've been the Scottish one and the Viking one at one point on the site, so that could track depending on the history you look at. Currently the Renegade friend or elder god. I've been here a while.