forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

A: No screaming in the library-
B: You're not a loser, and in the context of this whole asking someone out in whispers and that whole section of life, the concept of victory and loss is not applicable.

1. since when were we in a library? 2. i sure am :) 3. im to slpw to whisper and keep up in chat 4. wtf?

I'm a self-appointed librarian for fun and gives me an air of intelligence and mediation. I'm not sure what 4. is referencing.

"the concept of victory and loss is not applicable." (also the general thing, but mainly that)

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

Ohh- ok :D

Yeah

Cool

Yep

wait weren't we already fake dating??

Oh-

in the welcome home chat- I put a pin that said who wants to be the frank frankly to my eddie dear. This group is so complicated.

Deleted user

Who else is painfully single?

(I'm single, but not painfully so. I could be described as single and loving it)

@-LemonTail- language

(I'm single, but not painfully so. I could be described as single and loving it)

Haha that's usually how I feel but rn I am dying
It is okay tho

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

Yeah

Cool

Yep

Oh-

in the welcome home chat- I put a pin that said who wants to be the frank frankly to my eddie dear. This group is so complicated.

Oh I thought that was a joke ,So we're definitely fake dating now?

Deleted user

B: You're not a loser, and in the context of this whole asking someone out in whispers and that whole section of life, the concept of victory and loss is not applicable.

1. since when were we in a library? 2. i sure am :) 3. im to slpw to whisper and keep up in chat 4. wtf?

I'm a self-appointed librarian for fun and gives me an air of intelligence and mediation. I'm not sure what 4. is referencing.

"the concept of victory and loss is not applicable." (also the general thing, but mainly that)

Cuz there's no winning or losing in being like romance and being alone. Its just life, you don't need to feel aggressively sad about being lonely, its just life. Its not like you lost a battle, its just a state of being. Just vibe with it, life ain't football.
(feel free to correct me if I've misinterpreted what your "screams of loser" are about.)

Yeah

Cool

Yep

Oh-

Yes fake dating dabs you up

Deleted user

It is okay tho

Why are you dying lemon?

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

Yeah

Cool

Yep

Oh-

Yes fake dating dabs you up

Cool-

@spacebluelily language

It is okay tho

Why are you dying lemon?

because why not

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

Cuz there's no winning or losing in being like romance and being alone. Its just life, you don't need to feel aggressively sad about being lonely, its just life. Its not like you lost a battle, its just a state of being. Just vibe with it, life ain't football.
(feel free to correct me if I've misinterpreted what your "screams of loser" are about.)

'its just a state of being' is how i interpret it. im just acknowledging it lol

Deleted user

said acknowledgement just felt very sad and felt like it needed some kind of positive words.

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

said acknowledgement just felt very sad and felt like it needed some kind of positive words.

heh i've accepted my fate

What?? I'm not posting my long ass pined tumblur post cus i worked on it today and i am obsesed with talking about myself–

My preferred names: Clover, sometimes Bella.

My pronouns: They/them, Ze/zir, Grem/friend/grems/friends/gremlinself, Fae/fir/faes/firs/faeself, Kit/kit/kits/kits/kitself, baby/baby/babys/babys/babyself, She/her

Friend names: little meow meow, bub, gay, friend, boo(spooky), silly man, little thing, creature, dummy

Partner names: Girlfriend, Wife, Darling, Princess, petite chou, beloved, boo(romantic)

Regression names: Baby, little one, kitty, little girl, little kitty, baby, little meow meow, sweet cakes, kit, orcid, silly, little, small, pumpkin, racoon, baby bat.

My flags: Homoromantic or panromantic with a very strong f/nb prefrence, Pansexual, Demiromantic, Polyamorous, Demigirl, catgender, lovegender, pinkgender, creepycutegender.

DNIs: Homophobic, transphobic, pro-shipper, bryce, boyfriends fans, dsmp stans, anti-agere/petre, pedophiles, NSFW accounts(espicily on my regression posts), british people.

Block criteria: people who only post reveling/nsfw pics, people who harass me, hate.

Kin list: Luz, Amity, Hunter, Luna, Clawdeen, Marceline, Nurse Bendy, Kiromi, Mei, Kristene ,Baz, Abbey

Kin list but songs: On No!, Ordinary, Michal in the bathroom.

Fandoms: The Owl House, DHMIS, Beetlejuice, Simon Snow, LIZZIE the musical, Harry Potter, Heathers, Mean Girls, Moral Orel Sanrino, and Monster High!

Hyperfixations: Monster high, The Owl House, Beetlejuice, Welcome Home, Bluey!^^

Deleted user

What?? I'm not posting my long ass pined tumblur post cus i worked on it today and i am obsesed with talking about myself–

My pronouns: They/them, Ze/zir, Grem/friend/grems/friends/gremlinself, Fae/fir/faes/firs/faeself, Kit/kit/kits/kits/kitself, baby/baby/babys/babys/babyself, She/her

Friend names: little meow meow, bub, gay, friend, boo(spooky), silly man, little thing, creature, dummy

Partner names: Girlfriend, Wife, Darling, Princess, petite chou, beloved, boo(romantic)

Regression names: Baby, little one, kitty, little girl, little kitty, baby, little meow meow, sweet cakes, kit, orcid, silly, little, small, pumpkin, racoon, baby bat.

My flags: Homoromantic or panromantic with a very strong f/nb prefrence, Pansexual, Demiromantic, Polyamorous, Demigirl, catgender, lovegender, pinkgender, creepycutegender.

DNIs: Homophobic, transphobic, pro-shipper, bryce, boyfriends fans, dsmp stans, anti-agere/petre, pedophiles, NSFW accounts(espicily on my regression posts), british people.

Block criteria: people who only post reveling/nsfw pics, people who harass me, hate.

Kin list: Luz, Amity, Hunter, Luna, Clawdeen, Marceline, Nurse Bendy, Kiromi, Mei, Kristene ,Baz, Abbey

Fandoms: The Owl House, DHMIS, Beetlejuice, Simon Snow, LIZZIE the musical, Harry Potter, Heathers, Mean Girls, Moral Orel Sanrino, and Monster High!

Hyperfixations: Monster high, The Owl House, Beetlejuice, Welcome Home, Bluey!^^

….Thats a lot of pronouns. Neat!

….Thats a lot of pronouns. Neat!

Thank you!! I like pronouns, they feel fun.