forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

I have an essay (in english, no less, by far the worst subject and language), and a project I have to build, and a package of weird-ass english words and language rules to learn, as well as a science test to study for and a world map to draw for geo, but, hey, might as well waste as much time as I possibly can playing tetris

@Eli-the-transboi group

I have an essay (in english, no less, by far the worst subject and language), and a project I have to build, and a package of weird-ass english words and language rules to learn, as well as a science test to study for and a world map to draw for geo, but, hey, might as well waste as much time as I possibly can playing tetris

Oh-

Deleted user

lost a tooth last night but it was weird. the tooth wasn't even tordue, not at all, and I didn't notice I lost it until my mouth felt lighter and there was something sharp in my starburst

@Eli-the-transboi group

lost a tooth last night but it was weird. the tooth wasn't even tordue, not at all, and I didn't notice I lost it until my mouth felt lighter and there was something sharp in my starburst

Oh no-!

I bring…….. FLUFFY BLANKETS!!!

YAY!!!!

Deleted user

le gasp Puis-j'en avoir une, svp?

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

And da worlds gonna know your name… what's your name man?

WILLIAM HENRY HARRISON

MY NAME IS WILLIAM HENRY HARRISON

dude… wat I laugh silently and painfully.

It's a studio c thing

Deleted user

gives everyone a fluffy blanket that’s their favorite color

Deleted user

le gasp Puis-j'en avoir une, svp?

…………fench

oui oui mon ami

Deleted user

gives everyone a fluffy blanket that’s their favorite color

le gasp mercy buckets!!

Deleted user

And da worlds gonna know your name… what's your name man?

WILLIAM HENRY HARRISON

MY NAME IS WILLIAM HENRY HARRISON

dude… wat I laugh silently and painfully.

It's a studio c thing

lol