forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@spacebluelily language

OH MY GOSH ARE WE IN COURT AGAIN?!?!?!?!??!?!

✨oBjEcTiOn!✨

I PLEAD NOT GUILTY PROBABLY !

You're a witness to this crime….not the defendant….

oh thank goodness

Though, this is interesting. The prosecution would like to ask the witness why they said "i plead not guilty probably"

The witness would like to know as to why you are questioning said witness on something that is in no relation to the court at this time

Perhaps, I found it weird that a witness to this horrible crime would plead not guilty…for something they are not being put on trial for….

Be that as it may, it is not your place to question my reasoning, it is simply your plaice to find what i saw. nothing more

jots something down Very well.

@DancingWithMyDemons business

✨oBjEcTiOn!✨

oh thank goodness

Though, this is interesting. The prosecution would like to ask the witness why they said "i plead not guilty probably"

The witness would like to know as to why you are questioning said witness on something that is in no relation to the court at this time

Perhaps, I found it weird that a witness to this horrible crime would plead not guilty…for something they are not being put on trial for….

Be that as it may, it is not your place to question my reasoning, it is simply your plaice to find what i saw. nothing more

eyebrow raise Are you going to proceed with your job, or are we simply going to exist while you write things that have no relation to the trial that is on hand

@spacebluelily language

✨oBjEcTiOn!✨

oh thank goodness

eyebrow raise Are you going to proceed with your job, or are we simply going to exist while you write things that have no relation to the trial that is on hand

We are merely waiting for your testimony
Franziska's Animations

Deleted user

(This is reminding me to play an ace attorney game someday…)

@spacebluelily language

BANG BANG BANG (i am the gavel)

Pardon me, but aren't you the Judge for this case?

I might be. or i might just be the gavel. who knows?

You incompetent foolish fool!

Deleted user

Spaghetti is just like salad. Its a bunch of things tossed together

I mean, pasta salads are delicious and exist.