forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@IamNOTachickenok

woo
we will ignore my absence of 3 days

(No. We won’t. I object your absence.)

@spacebluelily language

my ship is going up in flames 😭

Oh no! (which ship) (how) (why) (who)

how so

it's from a cartoon i watched before the pandemic hit…i kinda stopped watching after the pandemic and I've missed so much things that apparently it went from both characters being villains while character A has feelings for character B (with Character B maybe having feelings for character A???) to character A stops being a villain, ends their friendship with Character B (which apparently leads character B to have an emotional breakdown??? bro ain't as emotionless as I thought) with shit becoming tense. IT GOES UP TO THE POINT WHERE CHARACTER A THREATENS TO REVEAL CHARACTER B's IDENITITY TO THE HEROES

oh honorary mention character a puts character b in an armlock in one of the episodes
also they'll both probably die sooner than later (character b dying way sooner cause like their hand (maybe the rest of their arm) is all black….very ash like)

so hahaha

also character b is acting goofy af like i have no idea what is going on with them anymore

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

how so

it's from a cartoon i watched before the pandemic hit…i kinda stopped watching after the pandemic and I've missed so much things that apparently it went from both characters being villains while character A has feelings for character B (with Character B maybe having feelings for character A???) to character A stops being a villain, ends their friendship with Character B (which apparently leads character B to have an emotional breakdown??? bro ain't as emotionless as I thought) with shit becoming tense. IT GOES UP TO THE POINT WHERE CHARACTER A THREATENS TO REVEAL CHARACTER B's IDENITITY TO THE HEROES

oh honorary mention character a puts character b in an armlock in one of the episodes
also they'll both probably die sooner than later (character b dying way sooner cause like their hand (maybe the rest of their arm) is all black….very ash like)

so hahaha

also character b is acting goofy af like i have no idea what is going on with them anymore

WHAT CARTON?

@lord-of-the-carnival group

how so

so hahaha

that has to be She-Ra theres no effing way it isnt-

@spacebluelily language

how so

so hahaha

WHAT CARTON?

miraculous: tales of Ladybug and cat noir

runs away and hides

how so

so hahaha

WHAT CARTON?

miraculous: tales of Ladybug and cat noir

runs away and hides

oHHHHHHH ITS THAT SHOW HAVENT WATCHED IT YET BUT I WANNA-

Deleted user

Omgggggg I loved Miraculous before I couldn’t access it on streaming services anymore- 😭

@spacebluelily language

Omgggggg I loved Miraculous before I couldn’t access it on streaming services anymore- 😭

yes it's sooo good
you could always search the episodes up on youtube!!!

Deleted user

you could always search the episodes up on youtube!!!

OMG UR RIGHTTTT

@IamNOTachickenok

If you’re anxious and you know it, clap your hands!

👏 👏

If you’re tired and you know it, clap your hands!

👏 👏

If you’re stressy and depressy, and your life is kinda messy, if you’re dying and you know it, clap your hands!

👏 👏

Deleted user

👏 👏

👏 👏

If you’re stressy and depressy, and your life is kinda messy, if you’re dying and you know it, clap your hands!

👏 👏

If that ain’t a mood

👏 👏

👏 👏

👏 👏

👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Deleted user

👏 👏

👏 👏

👏 👏

👏

Deleted user

I've got a lab practical I didn't study for…. yay…..

Deleted user

I've got a lab practical I didn't study for…. yay…..

oh joy

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

👏 👏

👏 👏

👏 👏

👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏