forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

What?? I'm not posting my long ass pined tumblur post cus i worked on it today and i am obsesed with talking about myself–

My preferred names: Clover, sometimes Bella.

My pronouns: They/them, Ze/zir, Grem/friend/grems/friends/gremlinself, Fae/fir/faes/firs/faeself, Kit/kit/kits/kits/kitself, baby/baby/babys/babys/babyself, She/her

Friend names: little meow meow, bub, gay, friend, boo(spooky), silly man, little thing, creature, dummy

Partner names: Girlfriend, Wife, Darling, Princess, petite chou, beloved, boo(romantic)

Regression names: Baby, little one, kitty, little girl, little kitty, baby, little meow meow, sweet cakes, kit, orcid, silly, little, small, pumpkin, racoon, baby bat.

My flags: Homoromantic or panromantic with a very strong f/nb prefrence, Pansexual, Demiromantic, Polyamorous, Demigirl, catgender, lovegender, pinkgender, creepycutegender.

DNIs: Homophobic, transphobic, pro-shipper, bryce, boyfriends fans, dsmp stans, anti-agere/petre, pedophiles, NSFW accounts(espicily on my regression posts), british people.

Block criteria: people who only post reveling/nsfw pics, people who harass me, hate.

Kin list: Luz, Amity, Hunter, Luna, Clawdeen, Marceline, Nurse Bendy, Kiromi, Mei, Kristene ,Baz, Abbey

Kin list but songs: On No!, Ordinary, Michal in the bathroom.

Fandoms: The Owl House, DHMIS, Beetlejuice, Simon Snow, LIZZIE the musical, Harry Potter, Heathers, Mean Girls, Moral Orel Sanrino, and Monster High!

Hyperfixations: Monster high, The Owl House, Beetlejuice, Welcome Home, Bluey!^^

Hello, darling~

@Avhira-The-Eldritch-Horror group

I just took a quiz and i am a lesbian now. (I love online tests so much)

Hey~ You like girls, I like girls, maybe we should hang out sometime maybe

HEY! you should hang out with me.. maybe

I'm trying to ask them out though

and I'm trying to ask you out though.

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

I'm kind of fake dating them though

@lord-of-the-carnival group

someone plz date me im desperate and in need of physical contact and love for once ;-;

Deleted user

someone plz date me im desperate and in need of physical contact and love for once ;-;

sympathy hug

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

Wanna go out?

Deleted user

Wanna go out?

consults chicken family tree and this past hour of conversation Add 1 point in the polyamory column……

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

Wanna go out?

consults chicken family tree and this past hour of conversation Add 1 point in the polyamory column……

Yay

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

What?? I'm not posting my long ass pined tumblur post cus i worked on it today and i am obsesed with talking about myself–

My pronouns: They/them, Ze/zir, Grem/friend/grems/friends/gremlinself, Fae/fir/faes/firs/faeself, Kit/kit/kits/kits/kitself, baby/baby/babys/babys/babyself, She/her

Friend names: little meow meow, bub, gay, friend, boo(spooky), silly man, little thing, creature, dummy

Partner names: Girlfriend, Wife, Darling, Princess, petite chou, beloved, boo(romantic)

Regression names: Baby, little one, kitty, little girl, little kitty, baby, little meow meow, sweet cakes, kit, orcid, silly, little, small, pumpkin, racoon, baby bat.

My flags: Homoromantic or panromantic with a very strong f/nb prefrence, Pansexual, Demiromantic, Polyamorous, Demigirl, catgender, lovegender, pinkgender, creepycutegender.

DNIs: Homophobic, transphobic, pro-shipper, bryce, boyfriends fans, dsmp stans, anti-agere/petre, pedophiles, NSFW accounts(espicily on my regression posts), british people.

Block criteria: people who only post reveling/nsfw pics, people who harass me, hate.

Kin list: Luz, Amity, Hunter, Luna, Clawdeen, Marceline, Nurse Bendy, Kiromi, Mei, Kristene ,Baz, Abbey

Fandoms: The Owl House, DHMIS, Beetlejuice, Simon Snow, LIZZIE the musical, Harry Potter, Heathers, Mean Girls, Moral Orel Sanrino, and Monster High!

Hyperfixations: Monster high, The Owl House, Beetlejuice, Welcome Home, Bluey!^^

Hello, darling~

explodes

Deleted user

Hello, darling~

explodes

begins eating the prepared popcorn

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

Wanna go out?

Yay

confused at the mess that is this chats relationship

Deleted user

Wanna go out?

Yay

confused at the mess that is this chats relationship

I believe we have a chicken family tree over in general worldbuilding…. not that it makes any sense whatsoever with that though.

Deleted user

presents some duct tape to the pile of goop

@lord-of-the-carnival group

sympathy hug

starves for more physical contact