forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@spacebluelily language

i still sleep with stuffed animals. they bring me a sense of comfort and you know, just the general feeling of being loved. also, they ake me feel better when I'm angry or just upset

@Eli-the-transboi group

i still sleep with stuffed animals. they bring me a sense of comfort and you know, just the general feeling of being loved. also, they ake me feel better when I'm angry or just upset

Yessss

@spacebluelily language

Yessss

live, laugh, love stuffed animals

@Eli-the-transboi group

Yessss

live, laugh, love stuffed animals

Yes- just- yes-

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

(i think im late, but putting this out here.)

Username: @FreeTherapy

Other Names: jade, jack, jackie, duke(<– plz use dis one :P)

Team: iadk

Pronouns: mainly he\she\ze

Sexuality: bi\pan-curious, ace and lonely T^T

When I joined Notebook: um… a little while ago?

People on this chat I know irl: literally no one lol

Favorite chat on Notebook: anywhere people talk to me.

Author? Roleplayer? What are you?: starts singing 'it's tough to be a god'

Current Project: one short story collection, two mini series, and three books with later sequels.

Anything else?: I'm in denmark, help me! also ADHD and therapist (NOT licensed! i don't have any education in this, i just want to help people.)
(im also the forgotten one in this, and every other group ;-;)

Deleted user

(im also the forgotten one in this, and every other group ;-;)

(I try to pay attention to you… (owo ") <3)

Deleted user

(All I know of Denmark is that its where Hamlet takes place. I happen to be reading Hamlet for a class funnily enough)

Deleted user

y'all! i think i just heard a little girl ask "where does italy come from, spain?" (translated from danish)

Bruh… and I thought us Americans sucked at geography… (jkjk)

@IamNOTachickenok

I have a question for the admin!

@andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) , do you have any idea which forum is the largest on notebook?

Or, one that we could attempt to surpass? We’re ahead of Share Things Nobody Asked, but we’re trying to find another.

Deleted user

(Incorrect Quotes 2 Electric Boogaloo is 3551 long)

Deleted user

(And the yum/yuck forum game is like 2600 something)

Deleted user

(Wait no you do mean posts what)

Posts, whatever the number in the circle on the left of the title when browsing forums

@im-with-stoopid pets

(Wait no you do mean posts what)

Posts, whatever the number in the circle on the left of the title when browsing forums

That's the post count, yeah
We're at 900 pages but our circle number is like 23k or something