forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@IamNOTachickenok

Username: IamNOTachickenok?
Other Names: It varies.
Team: TEAM CHICKEN, YEAHHH!
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality: Heterosexual, as of right now. I think it'll stay that way? Who knows these days.
When I joined Notebook: Abooouuuut 6 months ago
People on this chat I know irl: Nightmare, Midnight, and Chevy.
Favorite chat on Notebook: THIS ONE-
Author? Roleplayer? What are you?: IM ALL OF IT
Current Project: i- i- nO-
Anything else?: DONT TOUCH MY CHICKY BABIES WITHOUT PERMISSION. YOU WILL BE BEHEADED

Deleted user

wait we're doing chatter profiles?

We're doing person profiles to reintroduce ourselves since we've got a new person or 2.

@IamNOTachickenok

EVERYBODY GO HERE:

@im-with-stoopid pets

We're doing person profiles to reintroduce ourselves since we've got a new person or 2.

neat new pfp I love colress even though I got stuck on his fight for like 2 weeks because I didn't know how types worked then
But anyways shouldn't we have like a notebook.ai document with all of them or can you not share those with collaborators

Deleted user

neat new pfp I love colress even though I got stuck on his fight for like 2 weeks because I didn't know how types worked then
But anyways shouldn't like a notebook.ai document with all of them or can you not share those with collaborators

(thank you for noticing) (yeah colress is great)

Deleted user

Username: @if-wishes-were-fishes (my nets would be full…)

Other Names: Denny, Hannah, any variation of my username

Team: Primus de Pulvere Natus for the win

Pronouns: they/them and she/her

Sexuality: um. well, I liked a girl once. and I am dating and very much love a boy. not big on definitions so call it what you want.

When I joined Notebook: Two Septembers ago.

People on this chat I know irl: nobody since I am Canadian :(

Favorite chat on Notebook: probably this one, but the soup cult is and was great

Author? Roleplayer? What are you?: Songwriter and author

Current Project: A… collection? Album? Hell if I know. Anyway, what has the potential to become an album sometime in the future. It's called Raw for now, but the name is wont to change. So far, it has four songs; Lifeline, Masterpiece, Jumped (Pushed), and Broken Mirrors.

Anything else?: I don't think so.

@lord-of-the-carnival group

Username: @lord-of-the-carnival

Other Names: Tes, Carnival, Riots, Lord/Lady Riots, Circusmaster, Lord/Lady Tessa

Team: The Carnival of Riots and Fire

Pronouns: she/he/they/ze

Sexuality:

When I joined Notebook: Like a week ago lmaooooo

People on this chat I know irl: Jaiden, kinda- we met online first

Favorite chat on Notebook: this place!

Author? Roleplayer? What are you?: both!

Current Project: your mum (jk im legit writing a book hehe)

Anything else?: nah!

@Eli-the-transboi group

Username: @Eli-the-transboi

Other Names: Eli, Kai, Moss

Team: none

Pronouns: he/him

Sexuality: bi

When I joined Notebook: uh- a few months ago?

People on this chat I know irl: rhys

Favorite chat on Notebook: heheheh

Author? Roleplayer?: kinda both?

Current Project: nothing rn

Anything else?: 👍

@im-with-stoopid pets

I guess I'll do one or something, I don't hecking know

Username: @im-with-stoopid
Other Names(?): Stupidoodles, Stub
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Team: No idea, I forgot.
When Did I Joins Notebook? A leap year February days ago. (29 days ago, as of April 26th)
When Did I Join Chicken Saga Chat? I joined on April Fool's Day.
What do I do on Notebook? I chat, worldbuild, and roleplay. Sometimes I make stupid doodles, too.
Current Project? Nothing really, just vibing. (And procrastinating-)
Anything Else? I've got a thing for uncommon words. (Ex. Nefarious, Shenanigans, Clownery, etc.)

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

Were doing formal intros-
Team: Cheesecake, I think?
When did I join notebook? The end of february or the beginning of march.
When did I join chicken chat? I was the comment that made the chicken chat!! I said "Unrelated but ur user makes me think that ur a chicken"
What do I do on notebook? I roleplay and chat more than world build but I'm trying to put all my weirdcore oc's in!
Current project? Jhonson witches ig.
Anything else I regress a bit so its not that uncommon to see me here while small!!

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Username: @whathappensifidothis

Other Names: Liz

Team: Chancla

Pronouns: she/her ig

Sexuality: straight (allegedly)

When I joined Notebook: March 16, same day this chat started.

People on this chat I know irl: No one, but I talk to @ame-the-ghostie outside of notebook.

Favorite chat on Notebook: This one, “Share things nobody asked you to share,” or “Welcome to chaos, everyone.” (rp chat)

Author? Roleplayer? What are you?: I’m not really anything but I rp with a few select people. I can’t really be considered an author bc I don’t write but I do have characters and worlds so…

Current Project: Beneath The Heavens plot points and new characters.

Anything else?: You’ll find out.

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

Time to listen to white fang for 7 hours and 30 minutes straight because I needed to read it 3 weeks ago and I still havent.

I love white fang
It made me cry

I got bored so I didn't read it. I'm at the bit where the she-wolf gets pregger

@RhysTheFirebird group

Time to listen to white fang for 7 hours and 30 minutes straight because I needed to read it 3 weeks ago and I still havent.

I love white fang
It made me cry

I loved the book and the movie, though, yes, I will consent to the fact that it made me cry.

Deleted user

crashes through a window and throws fluffy blankets at everyone

GREETINGS