forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

Guys…. I can't with the great stuff about welcome home

totally found it all on tumblr

The canon art of Frank and Eddie being married <3

WAIT THERES CANNON ART OF THEM BEING MARRIED???

@spacebluelily language

so a bit ago, i made four characters ai bots on chai. two of each fandom. i kept it public because i figured that while they might search the name up, they would never use mine as there are other bots of that character. Apparently, I was wrong. Chai has this feature that shows you how your bots are doing rank-wise, conversation-wise, etc. So, I saw that it saw 3 new conversations, but I paid it no mind because it always says that even when I was the sole user of the bot. I went to the button that lets you see past conversations you had or conversations that other people have with it (this is only a feature for the creator of the bot). So I was going through the first conversation that popped out, confused because I don't remember ever having this conversation with one of my bots and then it hit me. It was the conversation of one of the many users on Chai. When I tell you I dropped my phone in shock….and the fact that all of my bots have people talking to them (don't ask me about what because i have no fucking idea) 😭

LIKE OUT OF THE TWO PAGES OF BOTS OF THE SAME CHARACTER, YOU CHOSE THE ONE THAT CLEARLY SAYS WIP?????? WHY???????

@Eli-the-transboi group

I didn't have enough "bandwidth" to share it all TwT

Uhhhhh use another thingy

I tried that. it has the same, shared bandwidth.

Damn- what about the character part- uh-

@spacebluelily language

you could always delete some images or uhh do you have access to imgBB?? you could upload the pictures there and then share the link
(tho there is also the problem of some people not being able to see it cause it might be blocked by their school, etc)

@IamNOTachickenok

People, let’s chat about random things we do, that may or may not be something mental!

I’ll go first.

I sleep most comfortably laying on my left side. But, for some reason, when I go to bed, I HAVE to fall asleep on my right side and let me body migrate to the left as I sleep. If I do not do this, I have full blown panic attacks.

I have more.

Who’s next?

@Eli-the-transboi group

People, let’s chat about random things we do, that may or may not be something mental!

I’ll go first.

I sleep most comfortably laying on my left side. But, for some reason, when I go to bed, I HAVE to fall asleep on my right side and let me body migrate to the left as I sleep. If I do not do this, I have full blown panic attacks.

I have more.

Who’s next?

I CANNOT sleep well without this yellow blanket that I’ve had ever since i was born- it’s mainly a comfort item and i always snuggle with it at the end of the day. I also sleep with TONS of stuffed animals and have made this kinda closed in net thing with them that kinda cradle me-

@-LemonTail- language

I’ll go first.

I have more.

Who’s next?

That is interesting.
This is random and really weird, so please don't think that I'm weird for doing this-

But something that comforts me is pushing my cuticles down. (that sounds weird lol)

I also have more I have also used the word 'weird' too many times lol

@-LemonTail- language

I’ll go first.

I have more.

Who’s next?

I CANNOT sleep well without this yellow blanket that I’ve had ever since i was born- it’s mainly a comfort item and i always snuggle with it at the end of the day. I also sleep with TONS of stuffed animals and have made this kinda closed in net thing with them that kinda cradle me-

SAME!! (for both the blankets and stuffed animals)
My whole bed is filled and I don't have enough room for me lol

@Eli-the-transboi group

I’ll go first.

I have more.

Who’s next?

That is interesting.
This is random and really weird, so please don't think that I'm weird for doing this-

But something that comforts me is pushing my cuticles down. (that sounds weird lol)

I also have more I have also used the word 'weird' too many times lol

Bro i do that outta nervous stimming-

@Eli-the-transboi group

I’ll go first.

I have more.

Who’s next?

Ayoooo

@IamNOTachickenok

I’ll go first.

I have more.

Who’s next?

Yes! It’s so interesting!

Also slight tw//ed

Another one-

HUGE sandwich gal here. I love sandwiches. I’m fine with any other circumstances, but for school lunches, I always eat the sandwiches last…it’s happened more so since recovering from a mild eating disorder?!

Also, if I’m watching something like YouTube shorts, I have to find a video that thoroughly satisfies me to be done. For a while, I’d wait for a Denitslava makeup video or something from Arianna Hailey, then I could do something else.

Or here on notebook, I’d have to wait till my inbox was empty. Luckily, I’ve learned to get over that one and accept that the chicken chat is inevitable

@-LemonTail- language

I’ll go first.

I have more.

Who’s next?

Also slight tw//ed

Another one-

HUGE sandwich gal here. I love sandwiches. I’m fine with any other circumstances, but for school lunches, I always eat the sandwiches last…it’s happened more so since recovering from a mild eating disorder?!

Also, if I’m watching something like YouTube shorts, I have to find a video that thoroughly satisfies me to be done. For a while, I’d wait for a Denitslava makeup video or something from Arianna Hailey, then I could do something else.

Or here on notebook, I’d have to wait till my inbox was empty. Luckily, I’ve learned to get over that one and accept that the chicken chat is inevitable

That's good, because don't think that hardly happens XD

If I walk into a room, I have to close the door or else it'll bug me. If I'm in a room and someone comes in and comes out and doesn't shut the door, it drives me crazy haha

@IamNOTachickenok

I’ll go first.

I have more.

Who’s next?

Also slight tw//ed

Another one-

If I walk into a room, I have to close the door or else it'll bug me. If I'm in a room and someone comes in and comes out and doesn't shut the door, it drives me crazy haha

Oh my gosh, doors! Ahhhh! If I’m in bed and listening to audiobooks (I’m obsessed) I have to have the door just slightly cracked, with the nubbin thing touching the door way. It bothers me soooo much if not!

quick realization I think I have undiagnosed OCD. But that’s ok! Completely normal.

@-LemonTail- language

I’ll go first.

I have more.

Who’s next?

Also slight tw//ed

Another one-

Oh my gosh, doors! Ahhhh! If I’m in bed and listening to audiobooks (I’m obsessed) I have to have the door just slightly cracked, with the nubbin thing touching the door way. It bothers me soooo much if not!

quick realization I think I have undiagnosed OCD. But that’s ok! Completely normal.

I have OCD! Well, ish. It's kind of diagnosed. Like, no doctor has diagnosed me with it, but I go to a therapist that specializes with OCD for the very reason. Soooooo maybe that counts?