forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

Mind elaborating?

it was testing in science… sooo… weird things happen

huh… weird…

Deleted user

dances into the chat stupidly cause i’m in love with a crazy person who matches my energy a little too well-

mOoD.

Deleted user

Anyway, I just designed a character that I've thought of for weeks and i'm pretty proud of it… (btw i actually drew a decent-looking "person" since who knows when…) Wanna see?

@Eli-the-transboi group

Anyway, I just designed a character that I've thought of for weeks and i'm pretty proud of it… (btw i actually drew a decent-looking "person" since who knows when…) Wanna see?

Oop yesssss

Deleted user

Oop yesssss

Aight here he is! On-ne

@Eli-the-transboi group

Oop yesssss

Aight here he is! On-ne

I like them!

@spacebluelily language

My brain won't shut up about the freaking wedding pictures of Eddie Dear and Frank Frankly that I've been hearing roomers about. I NEED TO SEE THEMMMM

I am too lazy to um check the entirety of Clown's Tumblr but my guess is that they're talking about this art piece of Frank and Eddie where it shows that they both have rings. But as of yet I don't if it's Clown's drawing or if somebody else drew it.

Deleted user

Oop yesssss

Aight here he is! On-ne

I like them!

Thx! ^^

@spacebluelily language

Update: the sketch of frank and Eddie wearing rings (which seem to be wedding rings) is indeed Clown's art but a piece that's from his Kofi (which is behind a paywall) but they did post the sketch onto tumblr! Here are the picture

Full ImgBB picture of the concept art:
tumblr-3a806ced0242cbba09489273009d83f7-55b7c4a8-2048

Cropped Img BB picture of only Eddie and Frank:

Notebook link of the cropped + full concept art: images

(reminder that I am going to delete the page in a couple of days or so….)

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

Update: the sketch of frank and Eddie wearing rings (which seem to be wedding rings) is indeed Clown's art but a piece that's from his Kofi (which is behind a paywall) but they did post the sketch onto tumblr! Here are the picture

Full ImgBB picture of the concept art:

Cropped Img BB picture of only Eddie and Frank:

Notebook link of the cropped + full concept art: images

(reminder that I am going to delete the page in a couple of days or so….)

gets non-existent credit card

get paypal first lmao

gets non existent paypall

now make a kofi account buy clown's membership and spend three dollars a month

ONLY 3 DOLLARS!!! I CANT WAIT JNTILL IM NOT A MINOR SO I WONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT MY PARENTS GRTTING SUBER POSSED BECAUSE I SPENT 3 DOLLARS A MONTH TO HELP OUT AN ARTIST AND SEE PICTURS OF FEANK AND EDDIE BEING MARRIED.

@spacebluelily language

get paypal first lmao

ONLY 3 DOLLARS!!! I CANT WAIT JNTILL IM NOT A MINOR SO I WONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT MY PARENTS GRTTING SUBER POSSED BECAUSE I SPENT 3 DOLLARS A MONTH TO HELP OUT AN ARTIST AND SEE PICTURS OF FEANK AND EDDIE BEING MARRIED.

NAH BECAUSE SAME!!! ANYTHING FOR HELPING OUT CLOWN

get paypal first lmao

NAH BECAUSE SAME!!! ANYTHING FOR HELPING OUT CLOWN

spontaneously combusts cus excitement