forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@spacebluelily language

^^

also hi!!! hope you don't get a headache trying to understand this and then leave

come to think of it, the first time vis joined he left after we gave him a headache and said this was more insanity than he could take ;-;

Ik XD i remember giving him a headache cause i said his name out loud repeatedly.

and then i saw him stalking and called him a coward and the rest is history

@Eli-the-transboi group

^^

also hi!!! hope you don't get a headache trying to understand this and then leave

come to think of it, the first time vis joined he left after we gave him a headache and said this was more insanity than he could take ;-;

Ik XD i remember giving him a headache cause i said his name out loud repeatedly.

and then i saw him stalking and called him a coward and the rest is history

Mhm XD

Deleted user

Will the joining stuff start up tomorrow?

if chicken sees you, it starts today. If i see you, it starts today.

Oh dear, ok!

@lord-of-the-carnival group

@iLOVEwafflefries: Join the best faction the Carnival of Riots, as we go on tour to befriend ecah and every single faction. We trade in body parts, bedazzlement and fiyah! We offer the best benefits of every faction. When you join, I, the Lord of Riots, cannot be held responsible for any loss of life, limb, sanity, or any physical, mental, emotional or monetary assets you may hold, as per usual.

@spacebluelily language

@iLOVEwafflefries

Benefits of Team Chancla

Insurance!
If you die during battle, don't worry! Your family will be heavily compensated.

Medical insurance
Every member of team chancla has free medical insurance

Vacations
Feeling tired? Take a three-week vacation with your family, all paid! any incidents during your vacation is not our fault and we will not be paying for any hospital bills during that time

Maternity leave
Self explanatory.

Education?
Have a child? Worry that you won't be able to enroll them in a school due to your allegiance? Don't worry! Our benevolent sorceress Pandora has created a school for the children of her soldiers. So they'll be able to learn just like any other kid! we do not cover uniform fees, but other supplies like text books, pencils, etc will be most likely given for free

Pension
Once again, very much self explantory.

Power
Every member of Team Chancla will gain the power to wield the Chancla. With this, you will be unstoppable and feared around the kingdom.

Reincarnation
After you have spent 20 years dead, you have the choice of being reincarnated and starting your life all over again.

But what about auto insurance? Here in team chancla, we are very pro environment. If you decided to use transportation with fossil fuels…well…let's just say our benevolent sorceress Pandora might just destroy you…

also team chancla gives out free food every week + we have shelters people can sleep in

we also have puppies, and if they're not your thing we also have other types of animals (not chickens or crabs tho)

Deleted user

@iLOVEwafflefries: Join the best faction the Carnival of Riots, as we go on tour to befriend ecah and every single faction. We trade in body parts, bedazzlement and fiyah! We offer the best benefits of every faction. When you join, I, the Lord of Riots, cannot be held responsible for any loss of life, limb, sanity, or any physical, mental, emotional or monetary assets you may hold, as per usual.

oh gosh, I’ll get back to you!

Deleted user

@iLOVEwafflefries

Benefits of Team Chancla

Insurance!
If you die during battle, don't worry! Your family will be heavily compensated.

Medical insurance
Every member of team chancla has free medical insurance

Vacations
Feeling tired? Take a three-week vacation with your family, all paid! any incidents during your vacation is not our fault and we will not be paying for any hospital bills during that time

Maternity leave
Self explanatory.

Education?
Have a child? Worry that you won't be able to enroll them in a school due to your allegiance? Don't worry! Our benevolent sorceress Pandora has created a school for the children of her soldiers. So they'll be able to learn just like any other kid! we do not cover uniform fees, but other supplies like text books, pencils, etc will be most likely given for free

Pension
Once again, very much self explantory.

Power
Every member of Team Chancla will gain the power to wield the Chancla. With this, you will be unstoppable and feared around the kingdom.

Reincarnation
After you have spent 20 years dead, you have the choice of being reincarnated and starting your life all over again.

But what about auto insurance? Here in team chancla, we are very pro environment. If you decided to use transportation with fossil fuels…well…let's just say our benevolent sorceress Pandora might just destroy you…

also team chancla gives out free food every week + we have shelters people can sleep in

we also have puppies, and if they're not your thing we also have other types of animals (not chickens or crabs tho)

hOW mAnY tEaMs aRe tHerE?!

@IamNOTachickenok

*gasp*

A NEWCOMER, MY FRIEND. I WILL GIVE YOU THE LECTURE SO NOT FRET

Deleted user

*gasp*

A NEWCOMER, MY FRIEND. I WILL GIVE YOU THE LECTURE SO NOT FRET

ooo, ok! eats popcorn

@IamNOTachickenok

hELLo, nEwcOmEr…

This is a chat of pure chaos.

Here are a few basic things to know:

-We create pages fast. There’s a lot of people on here. We’re like a huge family that both love and hate each other, all at the same time.

-Swearing is little to none (this one has been thrown out the window, buttttt……)

-There’s one more piece of vital information, but we have to get permission to tell that…

-Here’s probably the most important bit…

There are 6 teams (I thinkz). Here they are.

Team Chicken: Ruled by me, the Queen Chicken. The obvious best team. (@IamNOTachickenok). We have three, adorable, multi-colored, sparkly chicky babies. (Forged and birthed by me.) We also have a wide assortment of lipstick tasers, and more. We like to choose violence, steal stuff, and send chaos wherever we can.

Team Cheesecake: Ruled by Empress Gabs (@just_gabs_loves_cheesecake). The cheesecakiest team. Endless supplies of cheesecake provided by this team.

Team Chancla: Ruled by Pandora. (@spacebluelilly) Named after the habit that Latina Moms have, of smacking their children with shoes. They have a lot of chanclas, and are probably the most stubborn and bold team. (In the best way possible)

Team Shadow: Ruled by Gemma (@Undeniable_Force), but originally started by her husband Vis (@Visiones-Miraculorum, who unfortunately cannot be online). Darkest, but we love them.

Team Primus de Pulvere Natus: Rules by Arya, who is (I think?). They are very sleuthy.

Team Entertainment: Ruled by Jaiden. (JaidenEntertainment) Quite self explanatory.

Team Protecters: The Team of Protecters, also known as the Custodire Clan. Avhira is the Protecter, head of the Custordirers. They get along with all the teams, and help mediate. They keep physical violence reserved for those who threaten the teams.

There’s probably a few I missed, (lmk if so) BUT YA GET THE GYST

@lord-of-the-carnival group

oh gosh, I’ll get back to you!

You know this appeals to you, friend! Give in to your base desires, and join us!

@spacebluelily language

primus de pulvere natus and team shadow, are if i am correct, the same thing. team shadow was the original name before vis made lore and whatnot. And Gemma is the rightful ruler of primus de pulvere natus

@False-andrew flash_on

primus de pulvere natus and team shadow, are if i am correct, the same thing. team shadow was the original name before vis made lore and whatnot. And Gemma is the rightful ruler of primus de pulvere natus

Correct

Deleted user

rolls out of my blanket cocoon. has anyone seen my mental health? i think i lost it ;-;

hey let me know if you find yours, maybe mine's hiding too

Deleted user

@iLOVEwafflefries join the shadow team! it's where all the cool kids go. also, you get a nifty new name and title with it.

Deleted user

Catch me in a condo in a beach in Mexico half blind cuz I forgot my contact lenses at home… 😃👍🏼

Btw, bonum mane y'all.