forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

(I think I need a list of everyone on this chat now… and the names they go by 💀)

Marhaba! I go by Denny, Hannah, Nether, or Fuckhead, but as long as I can tell you're talking to me, I don't care what you call me. I prefer they/them pronouns, but she/her's fine too.

Deleted user

(I think I need a list of everyone on this chat now… and the names they go by 💀)

I'm Bear, Phantom, Brokenhearted, or anything else food related as long as I'm okay with it… (I also am referred to as Avry, but I keep it hidden most of the time) (she/her)

@RhysTheFirebird group

(You guys know that feeling when you’ve posted a starter and your waiting for the person to reply and you’re bored out of you mind and you know you need to make replies but you blank everytime you try?)

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

I'm Bear, Phantom, Brokenhearted, or anything else food related as long as I'm okay with it… (I also am referred to as Avry, but I keep it hidden most of the time) (she/her)

I'm Cinnamon/Val

Deleted user

who wants to team up to kill a homophobic bitch who's about to drive me insane? :)

i kill them!!!

Deleted user

who wants to team up to kill a homophobic bitch who's about to drive me insane? :)

who
where
when do we start

Deleted user

grabs chanclas and assorted tasers
lets fight this monster

@IamNOTachickenok

*cries in living in a place with a lot of homophobic people*

Deleted user

🔥 kill this homophobic!!! they do not deserve to live 🔥

@IamNOTachickenok

Also! I am Chicken, Anti-Chicken, Queen Chicken, you get the gyst. I haven't really explored much of my sexuality yet, but for now I'm pretty much straight/heterosexual. I am in FULL SUPPORT of everyone! I really don't understand why people are so negative towards LGBTQIA+ people. Like, what if everyone was gay and it was different to be straight?!?!?!?!?!? AHHH IT FRUSTRATES MEEEEEEEE

Deleted user

Also! I am Chicken, Anti-Chicken, Queen Chicken, you get the gyst. I haven't really explored much of my sexuality yet, but for now I'm pretty much straight/heterosexual. I am in FULL SUPPORT of everyone! I really don't understand why people are so negative towards LGBTQIA+ people. Like, what if everyone was gay and it was different to be straight?!?!?!?!?!? AHHH IT FRUSTRATES MEEEEEEEE

ME TOO
(but im bi so im part of the lgbtqia+ family)

@IamNOTachickenok

ME TOO

(slayyyyyyy)

Deleted user

ME TOO

(slayyyyyyy)

(ty)

@IamNOTachickenok

*cries in living in a place with a lot of homophobic people*

hugs

sobs