forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

i dont think they make blood-flavured gum..

oh- hun- sweet, protected child- they make everything-

They really freaking do-

bacon toothpaste

Shit flavored jelly beans—

waffle fry flavored jelly beans?

Deleted user

i think

i choose

team

suspense builds

it's the final countdown begins to play

Deleted user

(Who tf is iLOVEwafflefries?)

why even bother asking at this point???

IT'S MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Deleted user

I like your name, good taste in fries.

aw, thank you.

Deleted user

(You guys think Visio’s sprit thingy will kill me if I join more than one team?)

(I wouldn't think so)

Deleted user

c h a n c l a

YES CHANCLA!!!
we offer so many benifits, such as chanclas, chancla tasers, and even some chancla cheesecake (bc we are allied with team cheesecake) if you join us you can have pets, and chanclas and if you slap cheesecake with a chancla, it tastes infinitly better (but only if team cheesecake is currently allied with us) we are awsome and amazing and sometimes have conversations in spanish. try to keep up
if you join us you wont regret it

@RhysTheFirebird group

(You guys think Visio’s sprit thingy will kill me if I join more than one team?)

(I wouldn't think so)

(No. . . He wouldn’t do it once, he’d do it repeatedly until he found out a way for me to stay dead-)

Deleted user

c h a n c l a

YES CHANCLA!!!
we offer so many benifits, such as chanclas, chancla tasers, and even some chancla cheesecake (bc we are allied with team cheesecake) if you join us you can have pets, and chanclas and if you slap cheesecake with a chancla, it tastes infinitly better (but only if team cheesecake is currently allied with us) we are awsome and amazing and sometimes have conversations in spanish. try to keep up

I see.

but, i still have a feeling that is unsettling…

it tells me tastes air

chicken

Deleted user

(I wouldn't think so)

(~No. . . He wouldn’t do it once, he’d do it repeatedly until he found out a way for me to stay dead-~~)

(ya, best not to anger his spirit thingy)

@Eli-the-transboi group

(I wouldn't think so)

(No. . . He wouldn’t do it once, he’d do it repeatedly until he found out a way for me to stay dead-)

Yup-

@im-with-stoopid pets

(He'd probably hit you with one of those metal folding chairs but in fancy cursive letters it says "positivity!" or something)

Deleted user

pAniCs

I THINK I WILL JOIN TEAM CHICKEN

BUT MAYBE FORCE CHICKEN TO ALLY WITH CHANCLA

hm?

Deleted user

c h a n c l a

YES CHANCLA!!!

I see.

but, i still have a feeling that is unsettling…

it tells me tastes air

chicken

chicken is not as good as chancla

@RhysTheFirebird group

(I wouldn't think so)

(~No. . . He wouldn’t do it once, he’d do it repeatedly until he found out a way for me to stay dead-~~)

(ya, best not to anger his spirit thingy)

(Definitely. . . I think he’d find a way to kill me through my new cat, who was named after him- cause there were too many coincidences between my cat and fluff ball- so-)

@Eli-the-transboi group

(He'd probably hit you with one of those metal folding chairs but in fancy cursive letters it says "positivity!" or something)

ACTUALLY THO-