forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

TEAM CHICKEN!

but shall we still be friends, midnight?

Deleted user

TEAM CHICKEN!

hmmmm
maybe

Deleted user

TEAM CHICKEN!

Everyones friends here, the team thing doesn't have any actual badwill inbetween teams. I think all the teams are already allied with each other anyway…

Deleted user

sobs i miss vis

gives a hug

cries harder

hugs tighter, unbeknowning too much of the context

Deleted user

TEAM CHICKEN!

Everyones friends here, the team thing doesn't have any actual badwill inbetween teams. I think all the teams are already allied with each other anyway…

ya
except for chicken
bc anti chicken is sometimes evil

Deleted user

TEAM CHICKEN!

ya
except for chicken

ooo. even better. >:D

Deleted user

sobs i miss vis

gives a hug

cries harder

hugs too so do i- ngl i may share some things me and vis talked about-

hugs back you can pm me if you want to share them

Deleted user

TEAM CHICKEN!

ya
except for chicken

ooo. even better. >:D

evil cackling noises

@RhysTheFirebird group

(You guys think Visio’s sprit thingy will kill me if I join more than one team?)

(He'd probably hit you with one of those metal folding chairs but in fancy cursive letters it says "positivity!" or something)

ACTUALLY THO-

Tf-?

Deleted user

Oh. you didn't join me. its okay, the custodire clan can have just one member sobs

pat pat

Deleted user

Oh. you didn't join me. its okay, the custodire clan can have just one member sobs

i think my child chancy chicken will join you when he grows up

@im-with-stoopid pets

(You guys think Visio’s sprit thingy will kill me if I join more than one team?)

(He'd probably hit you with one of those metal folding chairs but in fancy cursive letters it says "positivity!" or something)

ACTUALLY THO-

Tf-?

in other words, yes he would

Deleted user

Its very annoying whenever my notfication count keeps getting stuck from the chicken chat…

@RhysTheFirebird group

ACTUALLY THO-

Tf-?

in other words, yes he would

Yeah. . .

Deleted user

Because I need to get to know you peoples, I'm making this incase any of you want to fill it out for yourself.

Username: @iLOVEwafflefries
Call me: Waffle, Fries, I'm fine with whatever
Pronouns: She/Her
Team: Chicken!
Sexuality: iM nOt sUrE
aNyThiNg eLse:

Username:
Call me:
Pronouns:
Team:
Sexuality:
aNyThiNg eLse:

Deleted user

Its very annoying whenever my notfication count keeps getting stuck from the chicken chat…

yes tho