forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@IamNOTachickenok

Avvvvvve! *hum of lipstick taser, and quiet chuckle of over-energized chicken*

Deleted user

shrug im in pain-

sighs Miss, for that imma give you a hug and imma let you borrow my puppy, bc yes. gives hug

Deleted user

shrug im in pain-

sighs Miss, for that imma give you a hug and imma let you borrow my puppy, bc yes. gives hug

laughs thanks, kid-

Np! And my pupperoni is in a happy mood so enjoy your niece! hands 'Nilla over

@RhysTheFirebird group

appears Ave, y'all. How are y'all doing so far?

Ok— I cried again because of VISIO— Someone remind me I should never read what I missed while I was trying to sleep.

Deleted user

Ok— I cried again because of VISIO— Someone remind me I should never read what I missed while I was trying to sleep.

hugs bc idk what else to say Don't do that if it hurts you, kay. I'll check on you if you need me to.

@RhysTheFirebird group

hugs bc idk what else to say Don't do that if it hurts you, kay. I'll check on you if you need me to.

I din’t know what I saw was gonna make me CRY—
He blamed about being sad and it being the piece of him left behind— I DONT WANT IT TO BE SAD- I want it to be laughing my ass off funny.
That sounds wrong— but I want to remember him as laughing my ass off funny, not depressing—

Deleted user

I din’t know what I saw was gonna make me CRY—
He blamed about being sad and it being the piece of him left behind— I DONT WANT IT TO BE SAD- I want it to be laughing my ass off funny.

still hugs cuz I'm at a loss for words

Deleted user

andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) was stalking the chat last night when we were playing never have i ever

wait y'all played never have i ever-

Yeah, sorta…

Deleted user

andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) was stalking the chat last night when we were playing never have i ever

Wat? * (o_o) *

@False-andrew flash_on

Yeah, sorta…

lmg- Visio got all of you out including himself by being petty-

Deleted user

still hugs cuz I'm at a loss for words

I updated it— It sounded wrong to me-

Dw, I still don't know what else to say…

@spacebluelily language

He was—? Interesting

Indeed

yeah Visio initiated it (it was me ame, uh i think gabs was also playing? chicken and some of the newbies i don't remember who tho) and then he gave a very descriptive post about what periods were

which was about the time where i saw that andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) was stalking the chat

@RhysTheFirebird group

Yeah, sorta…

lmg- Visio got all of you out including himself by being petty-

Wait, what happened— what did Mr. Fluff Ball do?