forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) was stalking the chat last night when we were playing never have i ever

wait y'all played never have i ever-

Yeah, sorta…

lmg- Visio got all of you out including himself by being petty-

Yep… 😒

Deleted user

andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) was stalking the chat last night when we were playing never have i ever

He was—? Interesting

Indeed

yeah Visio initiated it (it was me ame, uh i think gabs was also playing? chicken and some of the newbies i don't remember who tho) and then he gave a very descriptive post about what periods were

which was about the time where i saw that andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) was stalking the chat

spits out tea wAt? (O_O")

@RhysTheFirebird group

He was—? Interesting

Indeed

yeah Visio initiated it (it was me ame, uh i think gabs was also playing? chicken and some of the newbies i don't remember who tho) and then he gave a very descriptive post about what periods were

which was about the time where i saw that andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) was stalking the chat

Ok, I’m laughing my ass off now— XDDD

@False-andrew flash_on

He was—? Interesting

Indeed

hE dId?!

@spacebluelily language

He was—? Interesting

Indeed

hE dId?!

HAHAH YES

@False-andrew flash_on

He was—? Interesting

Indeed

hE dId?!

HAHAH YES

i have to go do something ill brb-

Deleted user

He was—? Interesting

Indeed

hE dId?!

HAHAH YES

wAh…

@spacebluelily language

Oh man andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) i am so sorry you happened to be stalking at the exact wrong time 😔

wdym wrong time, that was the best time to be stalking xD

@IamNOTachickenok

PFFFFFFT

Although, I will admit, I agree with Pandora… that was the best time for andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) to be stalking…

@im-with-stoopid pets

Oh man andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) i am so sorry you happened to be stalking at the exact wrong time 😔

🤨

Deleted user

blushes a bright red and melts underground

Deleted user

i didnt believe y'all but holy shit you guys werent lying-

(0-0")

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

i had a great brain idea. If you want to write this feel free idrc just tag me so I can see it!!

ANYWAYS, there's this like mold thing that grows inside of human bodies. Once the mold has coated the entire insides of the person, they become a zombie. This mold does not stop growing once its host is dead, it preserves the host nearly perfectly. Before it was slow and rare, 100 year old dead people would randomly pop-up and would be burn to get rid of the mold.But burning it causes the mold to spread. If it gets onto the reproductive organs any child that is born will have mold. It's now rapidly becoming faster. From 100 years for full effect to now just 20.

THis was a shower thought so it is not well put. But that's the skeleton of it!

Deleted user

i had a great brain idea. If you want to write this feel free idrc just tag me so I can see it!!

ANYWAYS, there's this like mold thing that grows inside of human bodies. Once the mold has coated the entire insides of the person, they become a zombie. This mold does not stop growing once its host is dead, it preserves the host nearly perfectly. Before it was slow and rare, 100 year old dead people would randomly pop-up and would be burn to get rid of the mold.But burning it causes the mold to spread. If it gets onto the reproductive organs any child that is born will have mold. It's now rapidly becoming faster. From 100 years for full effect to now just 20.

THis was a shower thought so it is not well put. But that's the skeleton of it!

blinks Oh…