forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

sobs in why can’t summer be here already

sobs right there with you

I’m most likely going to break down multiple times during school :) but it’s fine

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Kind of looking forward to it, kind of not
On the plus side, nothing to do for three months
On the bad side, nothing to do for three months

OMG WHY IS THIS SUCH A MOOD
k but I'm so bummed cos the job I wanted SO bad for the summer isn't hiring but they thought they would be so back to the drawing board lol

Deleted user

sobs right there with you

sobs in I'm VERY behind in school and idk how I'm gonna catch up…

Deleted user

Y’all, I’m exhausted, I’ma head out,, love y’all 💕💕

I send you all virtual hugs (and extra hugs to Vis)

Deleted user

Tell Vis I said he smells like cheesy cologne

Ummm… okayyy? 😅

@RhysTheFirebird group

How is everyone?

Mixed emotions to the extreme—

I’m really really sad but as of 5 seconds ago my heart is imploding

"You'll always be sad- that never stops when you've found someone you enjoyed being around. But the sadness. . . loses its edge, once you get to know it. Like me. Think of that sadness as a part of me left in you. Welcome it, and threaten to bap it if it gets too out of control."

Stop making us CRYYYYYY Visio. . .

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

How is everyone?

Mixed emotions to the extreme—

I’m really really sad but as of 5 seconds ago my heart is imploding

"You'll always be sad- that never stops when you've found someone you enjoyed being around. But the sadness. . . loses its edge, once you get to know it. Like me. Think of that sadness as a part of me left in you. Welcome it, and threaten to bap it if it gets too out of control."

Stop making us CRYYYYYY Visio. . .

I WILL BAP IT FIOR YOU

@RhysTheFirebird group

I CAN BAP HIM MYSELF– except it might go right through him and he'll hit me so hard I look like a big splattered on a windshield. He did that to me Friday night for calling him TheBigFluffBall

@RhysTheFirebird group

That’s because he is-

IK, he just refuses to admit it because HE'S IN DENIAL-
He's in denial and he knows his whole world will go flippity flop if he accepts it.

@RhysTheFirebird group

I will poop in your pants if you don't react to my stuipid things.

Lol, I can't see it. I'll look at it when I get to work. For now, I have to go. I'll be back in 30ish min