forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@im-with-stoopid pets

i had a great brain idea. If you want to write this feel free idrc just tag me so I can see it!!

ANYWAYS, there's this like mold thing that grows inside of human bodies. Once the mold has coated the entire insides of the person, they become a zombie. This mold does not stop growing once its host is dead, it preserves the host nearly perfectly. Before it was slow and rare, 100 year old dead people would randomly pop-up and would be burn to get rid of the mold.But burning it causes the mold to spread. If it gets onto the reproductive organs any child that is born will have mold. It's now rapidly becoming faster. From 100 years for full effect to now just 20.

THis was a shower thought so it is not well put. But that's the skeleton of it!

blinks Oh…

Honestly forgot this was a story planning and writing website

@spacebluelily language

i had a great brain idea. If you want to write this feel free idrc just tag me so I can see it!!

ANYWAYS, there's this like mold thing that grows inside of human bodies. Once the mold has coated the entire insides of the person, they become a zombie. This mold does not stop growing once its host is dead, it preserves the host nearly perfectly. Before it was slow and rare, 100 year old dead people would randomly pop-up and would be burn to get rid of the mold.But burning it causes the mold to spread. If it gets onto the reproductive organs any child that is born will have mold. It's now rapidly becoming faster. From 100 years for full effect to now just 20.

blinks Oh…

Same

Deleted user

blinks Oh…

Same

Same x2

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

blinks Oh…

Same

Same x2

Same x3

@im-with-stoopid pets

I HAVE ARRIVED

SHE HAZ ARRIVED! Ave, Gabs!

Ave!
How’s everyone doing?
Also THERES 2 INCHES OF SNOW AND IT WONT STOP SNOWING
ITS FORKING APRIL
WHY IS IT SNOWING

Its way too warm here but it's not supposed to be
It rained on Christmas and snowstormed in March

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

I HAVE ARRIVED

SHE HAZ ARRIVED! Ave, Gabs!

Ave!
How’s everyone doing?
Also THERES 2 INCHES OF SNOW AND IT WONT STOP SNOWING
ITS FORKING APRIL
WHY IS IT SNOWING

Its way too warm here but it's not supposed to be
It rained on Christmas and snowstormed in March

Weird
I REFUSE TO ACCEPT THE SNOW
GIVE ME 70 DEGREES AND SUNNY
AAHHHHH

@im-with-stoopid pets

I like mantis shrimp because somehow evolution or some higher being decided
"yknow what this thing is going to punch like an anime protag after an inspiring speech"

people have trouble keeping them in tanks because they PUNCH THROUGH THE GLASS

@spacebluelily language

i didnt believe y'all but holy shit you guys werent lying-

WHAT PAGE WAS IT ON?

4 7 1

what do you mean it's on 471 I don't see him

you don't see where visio describes what periods on???

@im-with-stoopid pets

i didnt believe y'all but holy shit you guys werent lying-

WHAT PAGE WAS IT ON?

4 7 1

what do you mean it's on 471 I don't see him

you don't see where visio describes what periods on???

OOHH I thought you were talking about andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer)
Visio was describing it to me specifically