forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@Visiones-Miraculorum

Periods hurt breathe if u agree

I've never had one, but you know those electronic things that simulate birth and period cramps? I've done those, which is why I respect women.

Okay, I actually respect you for that, ngl.

I chuckle Thank you. I just. . . wanted to see what it was like. The answer? It feels like Satan is hosting a rave/mosh pit inside your abdomen, except the people are all fire and it's all just getting roudier and roudier. I was dry heaving. Pissed and shat myself. The works with the childbirth simulator. With the period shit? Much less extreme version of the childbirth simulator. In Gemma's words: it feels like Satan's taking a bath inside your abdomen.

Deleted user

I don’t actually get cramps much either I just get extreme emotional pain

oooooooooh

yall I've blacked out and had cramps worse than appendicitis times 6

Holy sheet music… (0-0)

Deleted user

Everyone I thought could relate didn’t,… I’m fine

blinks incredulously excuse me am I a roach to you?

In my defense you suffocated yourself initially, implying that you didn’t relate

@im-with-stoopid pets

I've never had one, but you know those electronic things that simulate birth and period cramps? I've done those, which is why I respect women.

I chuckle Thank you. I just. . . wanted to see what it was like. The answer? It feels like Satan is hosting a rave/mosh pit inside your abdomen, except the people are all fire and it's all just getting roudier and roudier. I was dry heaving. Pissed and shat myself. The works with the childbirth simulator. With the period shit? Much less extreme version of the childbirth simulator. In Gemma's words: it feels like Satan's taking a bath inside your abdomen.

hhwhat

Deleted user

tmi my friend

@IamNOTachickenok

Oh my g o s h

That seems to be an extremely detailed, yet accurate, description

@Visiones-Miraculorum

tmi my friend

I shrug I'm not very conservative with words. That's what makes me a great writer.

Deleted user

I shrug I'm not very conservative with words. That's what makes me a great writer.

dying inside ok it’s cool it’s fine

@IamNOTachickenok

Oh my g o s h

I grin I thought so.

shudder

Anyway, MOVING ONTO THE NEXT QUESTION-

@Visiones-Miraculorum

dying inside ok it’s cool it’s fine

If I have the words, I'll use them. I had the words, I used them. It's that simple.

@im-with-stoopid pets

Oh my g o s h

I grin I thought so.

shudder

For the love of everything that happens to be holy please let us move on

@Visiones-Miraculorum

Oh my g o s h

I grin I thought so.

shudder

Alright.

PUT A FINGER DOWN IF YOU'VE EVER CRIED IN PUBLIC.

@IamNOTachickenok

Oh my g o s h

I grin I thought so.

shudder

For the love of everything that happens to be holy please let us move on

You and I both, buckaroo…

@IamNOTachickenok

Oh my g o s h

I grin I thought so.

shudder

Alright.

FINGER DOWN ALL THE WAY-

Deleted user

is indecisive whether to gag or sob, so ends up choking You just earned my respect ×2563, Jer.

(Actually, getting preggo and birthing is one of my worst fears…)

@im-with-stoopid pets

Alright.

I guess but like a was a kid and I was crying over a hot dog, you gotta specify how recent

@Visiones-Miraculorum

Alright.

I guess but like a was a kid and I was crying over a hot dog, you gotta specify how recent

I did say ever.