forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@spacebluelily language

Just for clarification, you put your finger down if you have done it, right? I know some people do it differently.

Yes.

I laugh Pandora and Stub, how did it happen?

we were hanging out and it just happened

@IamNOTachickenok

proudly keeps fingers up

Nope, gOoDy tWo sHoOoOEeeEs fOr mEEeeE

Deleted user

looks around and sighs as i put my finger down

Eyyy 😔✌️

@Visiones-Miraculorum

I'm going to do what I have heard reffered to as "a pro gamer move." (Ha, learning modern slang!) (Please don't lynch me for this by the way- I'm a horrible person who's going to die anyways without help-)

Put a finger down if you've ever had a period-

Deleted user

stares in currently homeschooled and slowly puts a finger down

@im-with-stoopid pets

I'm going to do what I have heard reffered to as "a pro gamer move." (Ha, learning modern slang!) (Please don't lynch me for this by the way- I'm a horrible person who's going to die anyways without help-)

qué

Deleted user

Bruh. shoots you with my finger gun and puts a finger down reluctantly 😒

@Visiones-Miraculorum

qué

Wait, how old are you?

@spacebluelily language

qué

Wait, how old are you?

also what gender

@im-with-stoopid pets

qué

Wait, how old are you?
The big fancy 1 9

@im-with-stoopid pets

qué

Wait, how old are you?

also what gender

Ok now this is concerning
Male why

@Visiones-Miraculorum

qué

Wait, how old are you?
The big fancy 1 9

Alright. Then I can explain without repurcussions.

Once a month, women shed the inner lining of their uterus through their vagina starting from the time they begin puberty and ending. . . I can't remember when. But it comes out as blood, and it happens once every month for a long time.

@spacebluelily language

qué

Wait, how old are you?

also what gender

Male why

OH
yeah that makes sense

Deleted user

qué

Wait, how old are you?
The big fancy 1 9

Once a month, women shed the inner lining of their uterus through their vagina starting from the time they begin puberty and ending. . . I can't remember when. But it comes out as blood, and it happens once every month for a long time.

No, it’s obvious that the moon makes the bees in our pouches angry /j

Deleted user

qué

Wait, how old are you?
The big fancy 1 9

Okay, now I just feel weird about this

@Visiones-Miraculorum

qué

Wait, how old are you?

also what gender

Male why

OH
yeah that makes sense

I point at myself I'm a male, though, and I know what a period is.

@im-with-stoopid pets

qué

Wait, how old are you?
The big fancy 1 9

literally what