forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

chillin in midair because I’m a ghost and physics don’t apply to me

Deleted user

Visio- can you kidnap me?

Sure.

… Visio am I scary?

Only in your fanaticism. Otherwise you're like a kitten-shrubbery hybrid. Fluffy, green and resistant to extreme changes in environment.

@False-andrew flash_on

Sure.

… Visio am I scary?

Only in your fanaticism. Otherwise you're like a kitten-shrubbery hybrid. Fluffy, green and resistant to extreme changes in environment.

wheeze

Deleted user

They made it into a seprate thread in limited I think.

ITs in wildcard sorry

yeah, its called heyyy, wanna be in a movie (smth like that) but let me get it ready first plzzzz!!!

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Sure.

… Visio am I scary?

….. wat
🤣

Deleted user

Sure.

… Visio am I scary?

….. wat
🤣

Visio’s being confusing again, just don’t question it

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

… Visio am I scary?

….. wat
🤣

Visio’s being confusing again, just don’t question it

Fair

Deleted user

Sure.

… Visio am I scary?

….. wat
🤣

You have the fighting abilities of a garden shrub and the attitude of an annoyed kitten. That's what. That applies to you too, Amethyst.

@False-andrew flash_on

Sure.

… Visio am I scary?

….. wat
🤣

You have the fighting abilities of a garden shrub and the attitude of an annoyed kitten. That's what. That applies to you too, Amethyst.

dies of laughter

Deleted user

Now, I would be offended, but you’re completely right

Deleted user

Exactly.

@False-andrew flash_on

wheezes

Deleted user

alright, the thing is ready! imma tag the people who wanna join there, kk?