forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@spacebluelily language

dumb question: who wants to be in a movie? 🎥🎬

MEEE

me x2

kk, what role y'all wanna play? Its about… wait… flips through notebook um… SUSpense, murder, romance, and uh stuff. yeets script into your faces yeah. anyone else? 👍

Hm idk lead role maybe

Deleted user

MEEE

me x2

kk, what role y'all wanna play? Its about… wait… flips through notebook um… SUSpense, murder, romance, and uh stuff. yeets script into your faces yeah. anyone else? 👍

mruder

the murderer or the murdered? because the killer ends up ending their lover without knowing, so yeahhh. (very tragic, i know.)

Deleted user

dude, i originally meant for the movie thing to be a joke…should we make it a real thing? XD or not?

Deleted user

MEEE

me x2

Hm idk lead role maybe

kk, i'll see if i can arrange that 😉

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

MEEE

me x2

Hm idk lead role maybe

I wanna be in a movie

Deleted user

MEEE

me x2

Hm idk lead role maybe

I wanna be in a movie

okay, which role? also, everyone doesn't have to have to be an actor

Deleted user

do y'all want the role list or smth? (what have i started lol?!)

Deleted user

wraps myself in a fluffy blanket and lays on the floor

Deleted user

yeets myself onto an oversized beanbag and gets stuck

oh… yeets the beanbag into basketball hoop and misses

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

MEEE

me x2

mruder

the murderer or the murdered? because the killer ends up ending their lover without knowing, so yeahhh. (very tragic, i know.)

I CALL DIBS ON MURDERER

Deleted user

MEEE

me x2

mruder

I CALL DIBS ON MURDERER

kk, although i might have to pair you with the lead, tho. You good with that?

Deleted user

wait are we fr recording a movie??

(idk bro, i kinda hope we are tho. XD)

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

MEEE

me x2

mruder

I CALL DIBS ON MURDERER

I'm ok with any role haha

Deleted user

MEEE

me x2

mruder

I CALL DIBS ON MURDERER

I'm ok with any role haha

hm, how about lead (or side character) wait, spacebluelily wanted to be lead, oh well

Deleted user

Oh…
yeets you

screams and disappears into an obilivion for two seconds

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Oh…
yeets you

screams and disappears into an obilivion for two seconds