forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

I just had to threaten a 5th grader(I'm in 8th) that if he ever touched my freaking brother again I would soicaly, mentally, and/or physacly ruin him.Nobody messes with my little brother. Only me.

Deleted user

I just had to threaten a 5th grader(I'm in 8th) that if he ever touched my freaking brother again I would soicaly, mentally, and/or physacly ruin him.Nobody messes with my little brother. Only me.

TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!!! (did the kid cry, or something?)

@IamNOTachickenok

There was a state-wide hoax shooting threat in my state today, and so help me I was about to go freaking ruin the group of people that did it… I WILL NOT HESITATE TO PROTECT MY SIBLINGS AND NIGHTMARE'S LITTLE BROTHER THAT I DON'T REALLY LIKE (and her other siblings, too.)

Deleted user

Bruh, I’m the youngest and I threaten anyone who messes wth my older brothers— It’s my job to annoy them, not theirs.

same here, but im the oldest of two living insanities (well, the youngest is more of an insanity but either or…)

Deleted user

There was a state-wide hoax shooting threat in my state today, and so help me I was about to go freaking ruin the group of people that did it… I WILL NOT HESITATE TO PROTECT MY SIBLINGS AND NIGHTMARE'S LITTLE BROTHER THAT I DON'T REALLY LIKE (and her other siblings, too.)

dang, i hope y'all are okay.