forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

Visio why did you steal the new person

coughs I mean who said that

Because the rest of you would scare her off. (Not like I'm not scary, but y'all are. . . fanatical scary. I'm simply strange god scary.)

Deleted user

Visioooo- fatherrrrr- come pick me up-

I pick you up, literally Okay.

^^ exactly what i wanted- leans on u

Okay then. I smile

Deleted user

gets out of the blanket and starts floating in the air, casually

yeets extra copies of scripts at levitating person "accidentally"

does a flip in midair to face the script-yeeter Well hi

hey, wanna be in a movie? melts into ground, literally

Deleted user

Because the rest of you would scare her off. (Not like I'm not scary, but y'all are. . . fanatical scary. I'm simply strange god scary.)

Well excuse me mr. emo psychic vampire thing

Deleted user

gets out of the blanket and starts floating in the air, casually

yeets extra copies of scripts at levitating person "accidentally"

does a flip in midair to face the script-yeeter Well hi

hey, wanna be in a movie? melts into ground, literally

Sure

@False-andrew flash_on

you are, and i quote: "a right spooky bitch-"

Deleted user

dumb question: who wants to be in a movie? 🎥🎬

MEEE

me x2

kk, what role y'all wanna play? Its about… wait… flips through notebook um… SUSpense, murder, romance, and uh stuff. yeets script into your faces yeah. anyone else? 👍

mruder

the murderer or the murdered? because the killer ends up ending their lover without knowing, so yeahhh. (very tragic, i know.)

I CALL DIBS ON MURDERER

kk, although i might have to pair you with the lead, tho. You good with that?

if were really filming this I might opt out bro, I thought this wasn't legit

well, not really… i cant really film a thread/chat lol

if there is no filming I'm in<3 and yes that would be ok

well, technically, if i were to "film" this, it would have to be a rp kinda thing on a different thread. (speaking of which… that is a good idea) it does depend if y'all actually want to do that though.

Im all for it

kk, then. anyone else interested?

Deleted user

stares confusedly

Deleted user

I raise an eyebrow, a tendril of frost looping around your neck then tossing you like a ragdoll Ms. Fanatical ghost.

Deleted user

stares confusedly

Don't worry about it. None of my allies or folowers have to worry about death.

Deleted user

stares confusedly

mmmk literally dissolves into nothingness

Deleted user

I raise an eyebrow, a tendril of frost looping around your neck then tossing you like a ragdoll Ms. Fanatical ghost.

stops myself in midair, floating with my legs crossed well, at least I don’t get all murdery when someone says something I’m a little ticked off at

Deleted user

stops myself in midair, floating with my legs crossed well, at least I don’t get all murdery when someone says something I’m a little ticked off at

That was not a murder attempt. That was me getting you to be quiet for a couple seconds. /j

Deleted user

stares confusedly

mmmk literally dissolves into nothingness

NOTHINGNESS DOES NOT ACCEPT.

Well- you heard nothingness- don't dissolve in it-

Deleted user

That was not a murder attempt. That was me getting you to be quiet for a couple seconds. /j

Sureeeee

@RhysTheFirebird group

Aslo, I've had a crappy day and I must relax for a bit (and it's too chaotic rn, and I'm just going to assume that you guys aren't seeing my stuff :/
(Anyways, BYE BYE)

@Eli-the-transboi group

Aslo, I've had a scrappy day and I must relax for a bit (and it's too chaotic rn, and I'm just going to assume that you guys aren't seeing my stuff :/)
(Anyways, BYE BYE)

BONK

@spacebluelily language

well, technically, if i were to "film" this, it would have to be a rp kinda thing on a different thread. (speaking of which… that is a good idea) it does depend if y'all actually want to do that though.

Im all for it

i'd be down

@spacebluelily language

Aslo, I've had a crappy day and I must relax for a bit (and it's too chaotic rn, and I'm just going to assume that you guys aren't seeing my stuff :/
(Anyways, BYE BYE)

bye bye rhys

Deleted user

Im all for it

i'd be down

Once again, I’d like to join—-

I’m annoying I know ;._.