forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

I watch in amusement as you somehow miss your mark Miss.

I can see that, prick—

not me blind and with glasses irl

I laugh Care to try again? Bat at me like a cat with a toy mouse this time?

still floating in midair try me—

(not me constantly getting myself nearly re-killed because bored)

I smirk, my index finger crooking; a powerful wave of black kinetic force takes hold of you and smashes you into the ground Alright.

WELL OK THEN

sobs

I laugh Want to go on that rollercoaster again? I barely pause to listen Yes? Well alright, if you insist! I slam you into the ground again

Jesus take the wheeel- dying noises

@RhysTheFirebird group

Why are you guys fighting?

She challenged me to do so-

She just was like, ‘bro, I wanna fight you, so smash me into the ground without even trying’?

Interesting. Well. I’m going to just- silently go make my messed up gouvernement, world, universe thing— (Really, I’m just BORED out of my mind and need something interesting to dooo-)

Deleted user

Why are you guys fighting?

She challenged me to do so-

She just was like, ‘bro, I wanna fight you, so smash me into the ground without even trying’?

Interesting. Well. I’m going to just- silently go make my messed up gouvernement, world, universe thing— (Really, I’m just BORED out of my mind and need something interesting to dooo-)

I said “try me” but not “slam me into the fucking ground” excuse the language-

Deleted user

Just got scared half to death by the neighbors-

Since no one else cared, what happened? (I did not mean for that to sound rude, btw)

@icariaswings

yup-
are you joining the chaos XD

I am joining the chaos :o i love chaos. i will try my best to keep up with it but i may fail miserably

Deleted user

curls up on the ground

tries not to cry

cries a lot

@RhysTheFirebird group

yup-
are you joining the chaos XD

I am joining the chaos :o i love chaos. i will try my best to keep up with it but i may fail miserably

Welcome to the club of constant confusion.

Deleted user

curls up on the ground

tries not to cry

cries a lot

pats head

Deleted user

curls up on the ground

tries not to cry

cries a lot

pats head

;-;

@Eli-the-transboi group

Since no one else cared, what happened? (I did not mean for that to sound rude, btw)

Thx- XD but naw our neighbors that i didnt even know just walked up to our house ringing our doorbell while my ‘mom’ wasn’t home and i freaked out and did what my ‘mom’ does and grabbed a knife and told them to get off the property-

Deleted user

curls up on the ground

tries not to cry

cries a lot

pats head

;-;

Wot?

Deleted user

Thx- XD but naw our neighbors that i didnt even know just walked up to our house ringing our doorbell while my ‘mom’ wasn’t home and i freaked out and did what my ‘mom’ does and grabbed a knife and told them to get off the property-

Oh sheet. You okay?

Deleted user

curls up on the ground

tries not to cry

cries a lot

pats head

;-;

Wot?

I’ve been slammed into the ground like twice now I’m in a little bit of pain

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Visio- can you kidnap me?

Sure.

… Visio am I scary?

Only in your fanaticism. Otherwise you're like a kitten-shrubbery hybrid. Fluffy, green and resistant to extreme changes in environment.

….. wat
🤣

You have the fighting abilities of a garden shrub and the attitude of an annoyed kitten. That's what. That applies to you too, Amethyst.

pouts

@Eli-the-transboi group

Oh sheet. You okay?

Am now- but gettin yelled at by my ‘mom’

@RhysTheFirebird group

Yk— if you ALWAYS grab a knife, you’ll never even get to know them and live in constant fear of your neighbors?

@Eli-the-transboi group

Yk— if you ALWAYS grab a knife, you’ll never even get to know them and live in constant fear of your neighbors?

I live in fear of ADULTS- and i dont wanna KNOW my neighbors- (plus its what ‘my mom’ does every time someone randomly comes to our door-)

Deleted user

curls up on the ground

tries not to cry

cries a lot

pats head

;-;

Wot?

I’ve been slammed into the ground like twice now I’m in a little bit of pain

Oh, yeah. Want me to call the emergency number? pats head again

Deleted user

curls up on the ground

tries not to cry