forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

baps Visio with another newspaper because no thought head empty

I sigh Okay that's enough of that, sweetheart. I lift you using nothing but my index finger then throw you straight up into the air, where you disappear for a bit

Deleted user

baps Visio with another newspaper because no thought head empty

I sigh Okay that's enough of that, sweetheart. I lift you using nothing but my index finger then throw you straight up into the air, where you disappear for a bit

H E Y

@spacebluelily language

takes deep breath

A VISION, OF WHAT IS TO COME CAN NOT BE OUTRUN, CAN ONLY BE DEALT WITH RIGHT HERE AND NOW

hello children

Pandora, I’ve been

inhales

✨assaulted✨

I'm sorry, you've been WHAT

Deleted user

takes deep breath

A VISION, OF WHAT IS TO COME CAN NOT BE OUTRUN, CAN ONLY BE DEALT WITH RIGHT HERE AND NOW

hello children

Pandora, I’ve been

inhales

✨assaulted✨

No thought head empty Visio yeeted me again anyway what’s up

@spacebluelily language

takes deep breath

hello children

Pandora, I’ve been

inhales

✨assaulted✨

gonna yet that little bitch out into space and dismember his limbs and use it in my pozole even if its the last thing i do

Deleted user

takes deep breath

hello children

Pandora, I’ve been

inhales

✨assaulted✨

gonna yet that little bitch out into space and dismember his limbs and use it in my pozole even if its the last thing i do

Want to bet you existential chancla-weilding banshee?

Deleted user

wraps myself in my fluffy blanket and sips coffee I’m fine I just have a broken/bruised everything

@False-andrew flash_on

takes deep breath

hello children

Pandora, I’ve been

inhales

✨assaulted✨

wheeze

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

I thought we were all allies here?

@Eli-the-transboi group

snuggles my stuffed animals anyone need a snuggle buddy?

i have loads (most of them are in the garage, i only have like four in my bed)

Oh I surround myself with stuffies- (cause i like the feeling of being held-)

@spacebluelily language

takes deep breath

hello children

Pandora, I’ve been

inhales

✨assaulted✨

what are we betting?

Deleted user

wraps myself in my fluffy blanket and sips coffee I’m fine I just have a broken/bruised everything

I want a fluffy blanket

gives Gabs a fluffy blanket

Deleted user

I thought we were all allies here?

We are only allies by proxy. My girlfriend is allies with you, meaning I have to be allies with you. Doesn't mean I can't antagonise you however I can.