forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@spacebluelily language

snuggles my stuffed animals anyone need a snuggle buddy?

i have loads (most of them are in the garage, i only have like four in my bed)

Oh I surround myself with stuffies- (cause i like the feeling of being held-)

sometimes i do that

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

gonna yet that little bitch out into space and dismember his limbs and use it in my pozole even if its the last thing i do

Want to bet you existential chancla-weilding banshee?

I thought we were all allies here?

We are only allies by proxy. My girlfriend is allies with you, meaning I have to be allies with you. Doesn't mean I can't antagonise you however I can.

wHEEZE

Deleted user

gonna yet that little bitch out into space and dismember his limbs and use it in my pozole even if its the last thing i do

We are only allies by proxy. My girlfriend is allies with you, meaning I have to be allies with you. Doesn't mean I can't antagonise you however I can.

aggressive hissing at you from my fluffy blanket cocoon

Deleted user

I wave my hand dismissively at Amethyst You do that, kid. I look at Gabs Why did you wheeze?

Deleted user

I wave my hand dismissively at Amethyst You do that, kid. I look at Gabs Why did you wheeze?

more hissing

@spacebluelily language

fun fact, pre-colonial pozole actually had human flesh instead of pork. The Aztec priests would make human sacrifices to their gods, offering the heart and using the rest of the flesh for a ceremonial pozole.

Deleted user

more hissing

Your mouth disappears No thank you.

Deleted user

Bc I have asthma, VISIO!
😂

I hold up a knife I can solve that, as well as any heart issues you have.

Deleted user

more hissing

._.

Bc I have asthma, VISIO!
😂

I hold up a knife I can solve that, as well as any heart issues you have.

I’m okay, thanks

Deleted user

more hissing

._.

Exactly. Not so aggressive and proud without your words, are you?

@spacebluelily language

more hissing

._.

your mouth appears I'm sorry about mr. emo scrawny ass. He thinks he's the main character.

Deleted user

more hissing

._.

Exactly. Not so aggressive and proud without your words, are you?

angry glaring from my fluffy blanket cocoon

Deleted user

your mouth appears I'm sorry about mr. emo scrawny ass. He thinks he's the main character.

tHANK YOU-

Deleted user

throws coffee at Visio and hides in my fluffy blanket cocoon

Deleted user

more hissing

._.

Says the one who probably weighs just a hair over 105 and is 5'1.

Deleted user

It goes through me; I vaporize your blankets

@spacebluelily language

more hissing

._.

Says the one who probably weighs just a hair over 105 and is 5'1.

not even close lmao

Deleted user

gasp MY BLANKETS—

gasp MY BLANKETS—

qUICK
I throw you some blankets from my epic blanket fort