forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

Stop being so dramatic, Amethyst. I only broke, at most, your nose and your ribs. You probably have a concussion too, but that's not important.

Deleted user

Stop being so dramatic, Amethyst. I only broke, at most, your nose and your ribs. You probably have a concussion too, but that's not important.

well hi

Deleted user

Visio- can you kidnap me?

Sure.

… Visio am I scary?

Only in your fanaticism. Otherwise you're like a kitten-shrubbery hybrid. Fluffy, green and resistant to extreme changes in environment.

….. wat
🤣

You have the fighting abilities of a garden shrub and the attitude of an annoyed kitten. That's what. That applies to you too, Amethyst.

pouts

I'm very right.

Deleted user

well hi

Ave, Amethyst.

Deleted user

well hi

Ave, Amethyst.

So uh. About when I said I would smack you into next Tuesday. I did not mean it

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Sure.

… Visio am I scary?

Only in your fanaticism. Otherwise you're like a kitten-shrubbery hybrid. Fluffy, green and resistant to extreme changes in environment.

….. wat
🤣

You have the fighting abilities of a garden shrub and the attitude of an annoyed kitten. That's what. That applies to you too, Amethyst.

pouts

I'm very right.

Hmmmmmm
-_-

Deleted user

well hi

Ave, Amethyst.

I tilt my head You did. You're just trying to avoid any more broken bones, right? You actually want to. So do it. I dare you.

Deleted user

Sure.

… Visio am I scary?

….. wat
🤣

pouts

I'm very right.

Hmmmmmm
-_-

You want to argue?

Deleted user

well hi

Ave, Amethyst.

I tilt my head You did. You're just trying to avoid any more broken bones, right? You actually want to. So do it. I dare you.

………nooooo-

Deleted user

well hi

Ave, Amethyst.

………nooooo-

I smirk What? The annoyed kitten is now scared?

Deleted user

well hi

Ave, Amethyst.

………nooooo-

wraps myself in a fluffy blanket while floating in midair no I just have a sense of self preservation sometimes

Deleted user

well hi

Ave, Amethyst.

………nooooo-

wraps myself in a fluffy blanket while floating in midair no I just have a sense of self preservation sometimes

I chuckle Right. Well, while you're over there muttering about me being an emo bastard and other such things and fooling yourself, I will be waiting for you to come back and take me up on that dare.

Deleted user

I chuckle Right. Well, while you're over there muttering about me being an emo bastard and other such things and fooling yourself, I will be waiting for you to come back and take me up on that dare.

hEY- throws my fluffy blanket at you

Deleted user

I watch as it falls to the ground before it reaches me then look back up at you Nice try.

Deleted user

I watch as it falls to the ground before it reaches me then look back up at you Nice try.

baps with a rolled up newspaper shhhhhhut up—

Deleted user

I get Ames blanket and hand it back to her

Thank you :0