forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

Will someone please Adopt me?!??!!!

I will!!

dang it, i wanted to. :(

Shared custody?

mm, idk… as long as the kid wants it. if not you can have them. :)

I would love shared custody

kk, then? panik

@IamNOTachickenok

Don't you love a hoax g*n threat being spread throughout your entire state? Me too!

@IamNOTachickenok

Don't you love a hoax g*n threat being spread throughout your entire state? Me too!

sure-

it's wonderful! screams into pillow

@IamNOTachickenok

*debates whether or not I should give birth again, specifically the purpose being to tick you all off *

Deleted user

*debates whether or not I should give birth again, specifically the purpose being to tick you all off *

hol up

Deleted user

do it

Deleted user

do it

yes

Deleted user

They'll suffer the same fate as your stillborn childs

hol up x2

Deleted user

yes, give us another practice target

hol up x3049

Deleted user

actually do it tho, i dare you >:)

@DancingWithMyDemons business

actually do it tho, i dare you >:)

I'll get the cheese and prepare the omelet pan

Deleted user

honey used to be classified as 'raw meat' in the food groups