forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

kneals behind and starts giving a neck massage I have to loosen you up before i kill you so that it is clean.

I chuckle as your hands initially go through me, then solidify my form so you can do your thing Very true. The tenser the target, the less clean and sure the cut is as it can't cut as deep.

@DancingWithMyDemons business

kneals behind and starts giving a neck massage I have to loosen you up before i kill you so that it is clean.

I chuckle as your hands initially go through me, then solidify my form so you can do your thing Very true. The tenser the target, the less clean and sure the cut is as it can't cut as deep.

I don't plan on spilling your blood my dear.

@Eli-the-transboi group

How would you like to die? Would you like it to be clean? quick? messy? slow? artistic? tortuous?

Idk just do something- cause every time I tried i got locked up.

Please give me an exact way, even it it is simply random

Idk quick- like I’m actually serious rn-

ok love… pulls out a syringe and stabs you with it, slowly pushing a clear liquid into your arm This is potassium chloride. It'll stop your heart.

@Eli-the-transboi group

ok love… pulls out a syringe and stabs you with it, slowly pushing a clear liquid into your arm This is potassium chloride. It'll stop your heart.

Nice- now give me that irl and ill be set

Nice- now give me that irl and ill be set

you can get it at walgreens, two or three tablets dissolved into 1 1/2 cups boiling water and dranken in one go should work.

@IamNOTachickenok

i aM yOuR mOthEr

yOu LiStEn tO mE (you listen to meeeeeeeee)

sTaWp aLL tHat mAn-sPLaiNin'

nO oNe's LisTeniNg (shhhh!)

tELL mE wHo gAve yOu tHe

pErmiSsiOn tO sPEAK

I AM YOUR MOTHER

YOU LISTEN TO ME. (YOU LISTEN TO ME.)

YOU JUST A BUMBUMBUM

bumubumbum