forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@IamNOTachickenok

with the power of the chancla, i defeat everyone in this chat bc pluto is back in aquarius and the last time that happened we had the french revolutionary war, America revolting against british rule and of course, a mad king

dAdAdAdADa…dA Da Da dA diiiiYYyYya dA dada dA Da diiiiiiyadAaAa

Deleted user

Why are you worried? We’re only in the middle of a war

Deleted user

Why are you worried? We’re only in the middle of a war

My exact reason!

Fair enough sips coffee

@spacebluelily language

with the power of the chancla, i defeat everyone in this chat bc pluto is back in aquarius and the last time that happened we had the french revolutionary war, America revolting against british rule and of course, a mad king

dAdAdAdADa…dA Da Da dA diiiiYYyYya dA dada dA Da diiiiiiyadAaAa

you're on your own~

@IamNOTachickenok

Uhhhh- ima assume more people are still lookin at the chat so ima just say it- so if you look at my bio, you can see that i said ‘age regressor’ on it. Welll- ima age regressor if you couldn’t tell and it’s a coping mechanism i use for trauma. It’s where i regress to a childlike mindset. So I could have the mind of a 3 or 4 year old. And i do tend to regress and still wanna talk to people, but i feel like i cant cause well- people will be people- but i wanted to let you guys know and ask if its ok to still interact with the chat even when im regressed? (If you have any questions let me know but- yeah-)

Yes, ofc! For obvious reasons I’ll likely be a sparkle-obsessed not-a-chicken, if you’re down!

@Eli-the-transboi group

Uhhhh- ima assume more people are still lookin at the chat so ima just say it- so if you look at my bio, you can see that i said ‘age regressor’ on it. Welll- ima age regressor if you couldn’t tell and it’s a coping mechanism i use for trauma. It’s where i regress to a childlike mindset. So I could have the mind of a 3 or 4 year old. And i do tend to regress and still wanna talk to people, but i feel like i cant cause well- people will be people- but i wanted to let you guys know and ask if its ok to still interact with the chat even when im regressed? (If you have any questions let me know but- yeah-)

Yes, ofc! For obvious reasons I’ll likely be a sparkle-obsessed not-a-chicken, if you’re down!

^^ ok!

Deleted user

my overthinking brain is going “wait should I make a page for not-dead me as well” and then I remembered the roleplay we spoke about like once is still undetermined whether it will exist……

@IamNOTachickenok

*strokes my sparkly two eggs *

Can i pat them?

Yes, yes…of course!

@spacebluelily language

my overthinking brain is going “wait should I make a page for not-dead me as well” and then I remembered the roleplay we spoke about like once is still undetermined whether it will exist……

i mean like it'd be fun to do but tbh i don't know how many people are down with it and i also wanna add Arrow cause y'know she's super cool and all but Arrow doesn't come back until next week and AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Deleted user

i mean like it'd be fun to do but tbh i don't know how many people are down with it and i also wanna add Arrow cause y'know she's super cool and all but Arrow doesn't come back until next week and AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

dw about it I’m just saying I’m overthinking it—