forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

hey y'all want candy?

Yesss

aight follow me to my white van

Deleted user

hey y'all want candy?

Yesss

aight follow me to my white van

0-0 no thanks

fair enough

Deleted user

i live
25 minutes late but shhhhh

Liz give back the snake I want to annoy him

@Eli-the-transboi group

Uhhhh- ima assume more people are still lookin at the chat so ima just say it- so if you look at my bio, you can see that i said ‘age regressor’ on it. Welll- ima age regressor if you couldn’t tell and it’s a coping mechanism i use for trauma. It’s where i regress to a childlike mindset. So I could have the mind of a 3 or 4 year old. And i do tend to regress and still wanna talk to people, but i feel like i cant cause well- people will be people- but i wanted to let you guys know and ask if its ok to still interact with the chat even when im regressed? (If you have any questions let me know but- yeah-)

Deleted user

Uhhhh- ima assume more people are still lookin at the chat so ima just say it- so if you look at my bio, you can see that i said ‘age regressor’ on it. Welll- ima age regressor if you couldn’t tell and it’s a coping mechanism i use for trauma. It’s where i regress to a childlike mindset. So I could have the mind of a 3 or 4 year old. And i do tend to regress and still wanna talk to people, but i feel like i cant cause well- people will be people- but i wanted to let you guys know and ask if its ok to still interact with the chat even when im regressed? (If you have any questions let me know but- yeah-)

Oh— I don’t mind at all-

Sorry if I sound like insert any negative emotion here I’m a little out of it today

@Eli-the-transboi group

Oh— I don’t mind at all-

Sorry if I sound like insert any negative emotion here I’m a little out of it today

Its ok! (Also thanks-) hugs

Deleted user

LIZ BRING BACK THE SNAKE

PETITION TO BRING BACK THE SNAKE

Deleted user

LIZ BRING BACK THE SNAKE

PETITION TO BRING BACK THE SNAKE

okay listen the only snake I am bringing back is the non-evil one

SHRIEKS OF GHOSTLY RAGE

Deleted user

fine
do I get to throw things at him