forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@False-andrew flash_on

THIS HOUSE IS A PRISON, CANT SUMMON THE NOT CHICKEN, CANT SUMMON DEMONS. WHAT CAN I DO >:(

I am your mother- i give you permission to summon demons glares at everyone else

@spacebluelily language

IM MAKING FLYERS FOR THE BIRTH OF LITTLE NOT-A-CHICKENS.

WE DO NOT SPEAK OF THEM CLOVER

NO IM SUMMONING THEM
NOT A CHICKEN
NOT A CHICKEN
NOT A CHICKEN!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
cursed crying emoji Meme Generator - Imgflip

@Eli-the-transboi group

Uhhhh- ima assume more people are still lookin at the chat so ima just say it- so if you look at my bio, you can see that i said ‘age regressor’ on it. Welll- ima age regressor if you couldn’t tell and it’s a coping mechanism i use for trauma. It’s where i regress to a childlike mindset. So I could have the mind of a 3 or 4 year old. And i do tend to regress and still wanna talk to people, but i feel like i cant cause well- people will be people- but i wanted to let you guys know and ask if its ok to still interact with the chat even when im regressed? (If you have any questions let me know but- yeah-)

@spacebluelily language

Uhhhh- ima assume more people are still lookin at the chat so ima just say it- so if you look at my bio, you can see that i said ‘age regressor’ on it. Welll- ima age regressor if you couldn’t tell and it’s a coping mechanism i use for trauma. It’s where i regress to a childlike mindset. So I could have the mind of a 3 or 4 year old. And i do tend to regress and still wanna talk to people, but i feel like i cant cause well- people will be people- but i wanted to let you guys know and ask if its ok to still interact with the chat even when im regressed? (If you have any questions let me know but- yeah-)

yes of course!

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

(I said I was going to be I know I know) I regress too, you know but yes. You can interact with me.

@Eli-the-transboi group

We need to have a virtual sleepover on here one night

Bro yes-

I have a long weekend this weekend so I could do it tmw or the day after (I'm EST btw)

(Me not knowing what est is-)

@RottingInMyRoom

me wondering how many people will see my post-

I think I see it I'm reading it right

Maybe not all of them but this specific set of letters

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Don’t worry about it, please let me know if I unintentionally offend you also. I’m not very good at interacting with people sometimes 😅

@Eli-the-transboi group

Don’t worry about it, please let me know if I unintentionally offend you also. I’m not very good at interacting with people sometimes 😅

Youre good! Thanks!

@RottingInMyRoom

I unintentionally offend people all the timeeee ur good

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

I unintentionally offend people all the timeeee ur good

I felt like I should let people know- it’s caused a couple misunderstandings with others in the past