forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

Who wants to watch me throw a chancla at the non evil snake and get it yeeted back at my face with dangerous accuracy

@Eli-the-transboi group

Who wants to watch me throw a chancla at the non evil snake and get it yeeted back at my face with dangerous accuracy

You know what. Yes who wants some popcorn

Me-

Deleted user

moi

Deleted user

I’ll wait until everyone who wants popcorn gets their popcorn because I’m not that mean

@Eli-the-transboi group

Me-

🍿

Thx

Deleted user

moi

🍿

shokran mon ami!

Deleted user

Omg gabs I’m sorry I didn’t wait until u got popco— gets whacked in the face with the chancla I just yeeted

Deleted user

thaaaaaaaanks non-evil snek for the ghost edition broken-nose induced nosebleed bc screw you logic