forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

thaaaaaaaanks non-evil snek for the ghost edition broken-nose induced nosebleed bc screw you logic

lmao he’d probably feel bad about that- moving on you should probably get that checked out by Alex

Deleted user

thaaaaaaaanks non-evil snek for the ghost edition broken-nose induced nosebleed bc screw you logic

lmao he’d probably feel bad about that- moving on you should probably get that checked out by Alex

nah it’s fine

nah it’s fine

As your mother I’m ordering forcing you to get that checked out

Deleted user

why am I here……. Just to suffer……..

dramatic pain noises

I’m fine

Deleted user

nah it’s fine

make me

nah it’s fine

make me

gets the belt

I am not joking

Deleted user

nah it’s fine

make me

gets the belt

I am not joking

pulls out sword

I AM NOT AFRAID TO STAB MY OWN MOTHER

nah it’s fine

make me

gets the belt

I am not joking

pulls out sword

I AM NOT AFRAID TO STAB MY OWN MOTHER

That just makes me a ghost mother there is no escape

Deleted user

GHOST SCREECHES OF RAGE

you done?

……….fine

Good. Now go to the idiot medic

grumpy ghost noises

Deleted user

mommmmmm it’s now confirmed that I’m fine now stop annoying me about it

Deleted user

mommmmmm it’s now confirmed that I’m fine now stop annoying me about it

good

casually wipes the blood from my nose

Well, well, well. If it isn’t the consequences of my own actions.

sips coffee as if nothing happened