forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@False-andrew flash_on

Benefits of Team Chancla

• Insurance!
    If you die during battle, don't worry! Your family will be heavily compensated.

• Medical insurance
    Every member of team chancla has free medical insurance

• Vacations
    Feeling tired? Take a three-week vacation with your family, all paid! any incidents during your vacation is not our fault and we will not be paying for any hospital bills during that time

• Maternity leave
    Self explanatory.

• Education?
    Have a child? Worry that you won't be able to enroll them in a school due to your allegiance? Don't worry! Our benevolent sorceress Pandora has created a school for the children of her soldiers. So they'll be able to learn just like any other kid! we do not cover uniform fees, but other supplies like text books, pencils, etc will be most likely given for free

• Pension
    Once again, very much self explantory.

• Power
    Every member of Team Chancla will gain the power to wield the Chancla. With this, you will be unstoppable and feared around the kingdom.

• Reincarnation
    After you have spent 200 years dead, you have the choice of being reincarnated and starting your life all over again.

But what about auto insurance? Here in team chancla, we are very pro environment. If you decided to use transportation with fossil fuels…well…let's just say our benevolent sorceress Pandora might just destroy you…

@RottingInMyRoom Join us. We have all of these lovely benefits, plus much more!

no nia join me; i was the first to welcome you to the site!

Do not listen to the force. They do not know the rules of our beloved kingdom.

ya u did welcome me with open arms

so join me and we can be insane besties and rule the world - together; plus we also serve little sides of sushi and a drink of your choice every hour

Deleted user

floats behind Pandora, holding a ghostie chancla

whispers chancla team is best team

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

IM GONNA SEE HOW SMALL I CAN GET MY TEXT

Small

Smaller

even smaller

So tiny

Baby size

WHY CAN I GET IT SO SMALL

I JUST KEEPS GOING

IM AT 7 WHAT THE HECK

AHHHHHHHHHHHHh

I love how nobody is questioning this.

@RottingInMyRoom

Benefits of Team Chancla

• Insurance!

• Medical insurance

• Vacations
    Feeling tired? Take a three-week vacation with your family, all paid! any incidents during your vacation is not our fault and we will not be paying for any hospital bills during that time

• Maternity leave
    Self explanatory.

• Education?
    Have a child? Worry that you won't be able to enroll them in a school due to your allegiance? Don't worry! Our benevolent sorceress Pandora has created a school for the children of her soldiers. So they'll be able to learn just like any other kid! we do not cover uniform fees, but other supplies like text books, pencils, etc will be most likely given for free

• Pension

• Power
    Every member of Team Chancla will gain the power to wield the Chancla. With this, you will be unstoppable and feared around the kingdom.

• Reincarnation
    After you have spent 200 years dead, you have the choice of being reincarnated and starting your life all over again.

But what about auto insurance? Here in team chancla, we are very pro environment. If you decided to use transportation with fossil fuels…well…let's just say our benevolent sorceress Pandora might just destroy you…

so join me and we can be insane besties and rule the world - together; plus we also serve little sides of sushi and a drink of your choice every hour

sushi? im in.

@spacebluelily language

Benefits of Team Chancla

• Insurance!

• Medical insurance

• Vacations

• Maternity leave
    Self explanatory.

• Education?

• Pension

• Power

• Reincarnation

HAHA WE SERVE YOUR FAVORITE FOODS & DRINKS
NO MATTER HOW EXOTIC OR HOW HARD THEY ARE TO GET

@False-andrew flash_on

Benefits of Team Chancla

• Insurance!

• Medical insurance

• Vacations

• Maternity leave
    Self explanatory.

• Education?

• Pension

• Power

• Reincarnation

sushi? im in.

yes! thank u!

Small

Smaller

even smaller

So tiny

Baby size

I JUST KEEPS GOING

IM AT 7 WHAT THE HECK

AHHHHHHHHHHHHh

I love how nobody is questioning this.

Im at 12<3 YOU CANT SEE IT ANYMORE

@RottingInMyRoom

Benefits of Team Chancla

• Insurance!

• Medical insurance

• Vacations

• Maternity leave
    Self explanatory.

• Education?

• Pension

• Power

• Reincarnation

sushi? im in.

yes! thank u!

ill also b a part of my own team though fyi

Small

Smaller

even smaller

So tiny

Baby size

I JUST KEEPS GOING