forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

Someone come help me hyperfixate on Moral Orel for the second time but this time I'm not depressed and I can enjoy it pls.

what is MORAL OREL

//TW//Breif mentions of rape and other possibly triggering content\
Its a show from the early 2000s that aired on Adult swim. It follows an 11-year-old boy, Orel, as he misinterprets the lessons that his pastor did a service on the current sunday. The first season is pretty mundane, its just Orel being silly. The first season is only 10 episodes long. The second season branches out and includes more of the characters from Moralton, Statesoda. The second season is 20 episodes long. The last two episodes of season 2 "Nature" Parts 1&2 begin the shows transition into the dark madness that got the show canceled in its 3rd season. The third season is only 13 episodes long but was originally gonna be 20. The creator wanted the show to be darker this season and wanted to rebrand the show into Moralton. Moralton (rip) would have been more centered around the other characters in moralton. The episodes that got it canceled were Alone and Raped. Alone, witch ended up being the third episode was about Nurse bendy, Mrs. Censordoll, and Mrs. Sculptum (Yes all stop-motion puns). I'mabout to get into the triggering content so I'm putting a spoiler

That caused the show to be canceled for being "Too dark" I get really upset about it because they've joked about R before but as soon as its shown as a real issue its too dark. But that's Moral Orel I love this show so much and have a lot more to say but that's just the run down of the show.

@RottingInMyRoom

also could yall like introduce urselves cuz I'm respectfully lost

hello, my name is pandora :)

I realize now I sound retarded

nice to meet you tho pandora.

@spacebluelily language

Someone come help me hyperfixate on Moral Orel for the second time but this time I'm not depressed and I can enjoy it pls.

what is MORAL OREL

Its a show from the early 2000s that aired on Adult swim. It follows an 11-year-old boy, Orel, as he misinterprets the lessons that his pastor did a service on the current sunday. The first season is pretty mundane, its just Orel being silly. The first season is only 10 episodes long. The second season branches out and includes more of the characters from Moralton, Statesoda. The second season is 20 episodes long. The last two episodes of season 2 "Nature" Parts 1&2 begin the shows transition into the dark madness that got the show canceled in its 3rd season. The third season is only 13 episodes long but was originally gonna be 20. The creator wanted the show to be darker this season and wanted to rebrand the show into Moralton. Moralton (rip) would have been more centered around the other characters in moralton. The episodes that got it canceled were Alone and Raped. Alone, witch ended up being the third episode was about Nurse bendy, Mrs. Censordoll, and Mrs. Sculptum (Yes all stop-motion puns). I'mabout to get into the triggering content so I'm putting a spoiler

That caused the show to be canceled for being "Too dark" I get really upset about it because they've joked about R before but as soon as its shown as a real issue its too dark. But that's Moral Orel I love this show so much and have a lot more to say but that's just the run down of the show.

Oooooooooooh. I think i might have seen a clip of it on tiktok. I don't remember what the woman's name was (think the comment section said her name was Bloberta) but the thing i remember from it was a boy asking why she married dad and she responded with something that ended with the word fairysexuals.

@spacebluelily language

fyi we do not use the r slur here
(just saying this before one of the mods warns u or smth)

@RottingInMyRoom

WUTS GOING ON

also could yall like introduce urselves cuz im respectfully lost

Im bella or clover I shared my pronouns page a while ago.

and nice to meet you bella/clover toooo

@RottingInMyRoom

AH IM SORRY I THOUGHT CUZ ITS ME THAT

@spacebluelily language

AH IM SORRY I THOUGHT CUZ ITS ME THAT

it's fine :)

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

what is MORAL OREL

Oooooooooooh. I think i might have seen a clip of it on tiktok. I don't remember what the woman's name was (think the comment section said her name was Bloberta) but the thing i remember from it was a boy asking why she married dad and she responded with something that ended with the word fairysexuals.

YES THATS THE SHOW THE GIRL IS BLOBERTA SHES MARRIED TO CLAY SHE HAD AN AFFAIR WITHA GAY GUY WHO IS/WAS TRYIGN TO GET WITH HER HUSBAND

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

I need to make a character page for ghost amethyst????? Bro I’m hyperfixated now HAHHA

OMG YES AND I'LL MAKE ONE FOR SORCERESS PANDORA

Can I make one for Gabs, empress of cheesecake?

YES YES YES YES

OMG NO LIZ JUST SAID SHE WOULDNT JOIN 😭😭😭 she might stalk tho

cries

I’m sorry but I’m too judgmental for rp

Deleted user

I need to make a character page for ghost amethyst????? Bro I’m hyperfixated now HAHHA

YES YES YES YES

cries

it’s fine

@spacebluelily language

YES YES YES YES

cries

let's be honest, the rp will probably never actually be done lmao

Deleted user

I made a character sheet ref for the snake if y’all wanna look-

it’s chaotic