forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@spacebluelily language

Benefits of Team Chancla

• Insurance!
    If you die during battle, don't worry! Your family will be heavily compensated.

• Medical insurance
    Every member of team chancla has free medical insurance

• Vacations
    Feeling tired? Take a three-week vacation with your family, all paid! any incidents during your vacation is not our fault and we will not be paying for any hospital bills during that time

• Maternity leave
    Self explanatory.

• Education?
    Have a child? Worry that you won't be able to enroll them in a school due to your allegiance? Don't worry! Our benevolent sorceress Pandora has created a school for the children of her soldiers. So they'll be able to learn just like any other kid! we do not cover uniform fees, but other supplies like text books, pencils, etc will be most likely given for free

• Pension
    Once again, very much self explantory.

• Power
    Every member of Team Chancla will gain the power to wield the Chancla. With this, you will be unstoppable and feared around the kingdom.

• Reincarnation
    After you have spent 200 years dead, you have the choice of being reincarnated and starting your life all over again.

But what about auto insurance? Here in team chancla, we are very pro environment. If you decided to use transportation with fossil fuels…well…let's just say our benevolent sorceress Pandora might just destroy you…

@RottingInMyRoom Join us. We have all of these lovely benefits, plus much more!

@RottingInMyRoom

can i like b a member of all of them like a costco member

like i have the master membership and then i take the good stuff from each individual group under that master membership

@False-andrew flash_on

Benefits of Team Chancla

• Insurance!

• Medical insurance

• Vacations
    Feeling tired? Take a three-week vacation with your family, all paid! any incidents during your vacation is not our fault and we will not be paying for any hospital bills during that time

• Maternity leave
    Self explanatory.

• Education?
    Have a child? Worry that you won't be able to enroll them in a school due to your allegiance? Don't worry! Our benevolent sorceress Pandora has created a school for the children of her soldiers. So they'll be able to learn just like any other kid! we do not cover uniform fees, but other supplies like text books, pencils, etc will be most likely given for free

• Pension

• Power
    Every member of Team Chancla will gain the power to wield the Chancla. With this, you will be unstoppable and feared around the kingdom.

• Reincarnation
    After you have spent 200 years dead, you have the choice of being reincarnated and starting your life all over again.

But what about auto insurance? Here in team chancla, we are very pro environment. If you decided to use transportation with fossil fuels…well…let's just say our benevolent sorceress Pandora might just destroy you…

no nia join me; i was the first to welcome you to the site!

Deleted user

like i have the master membership and then i take the good stuff from each individual group under that master membership

no.

@False-andrew flash_on

nO bc that gets too confusing

@RottingInMyRoom

no.

why not

@spacebluelily language

Benefits of Team Chancla

• Insurance!

• Medical insurance

• Vacations

• Maternity leave
    Self explanatory.

• Education?

• Pension

• Power

• Reincarnation

Do not listen to the force. They do not know the rules of our beloved kingdom.

@RottingInMyRoom

but im confused alr lmfaoooo

Deleted user

no.

why not

it’s confusing

@spacebluelily language

no, as you might use this power to overthrow us

@False-andrew flash_on

but im confused alr lmfaoooo

it'll confuse us XD

@RottingInMyRoom

Benefits of Team Chancla

• Insurance!

• Medical insurance

• Vacations

• Maternity leave
    Self explanatory.

• Education?

• Pension

• Power

• Reincarnation

Do not listen to the force. They do not know the rules of our beloved kingdom.

ya u did welcome me with open arms