forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

y'all wanna hear a very random story?

Yes

I went to Indonesia to visit my cousins in,,, I believe that was when I was like ten. Anyway, we were at a beach. Also the beach was covered in crabs and me and my cousin CeCe were trying to avoid them and then we found one that looked like it was dead and CeCe asked if I knew how hard a crab's shell was and I said no and then she dropped a big rock on it and it made a noise and moved right before the crab and its guts exploded that is how I learned that it was not dead, it was just sitting still, I do Not like crab guts on my clothes, and also crab shells are much softer than CeCe thought they were.

@Eli-the-transboi group

y'all wanna hear a very random story?

Yes

I went to Indonesia to visit my cousins in,,, I believe that was when I was like ten. Anyway, we were at a beach. Also the beach was covered in crabs and me and my cousin CeCe were trying to avoid them and then we found one that looked like it was dead and CeCe asked if I knew how hard a crab's shell was and I said no and then she dropped a big rock on it and it made a noise and moved right before the crab and its guts exploded that is how I learned that it was not dead, it was just sitting still, I do Not like crab guts on my clothes, and also crab shells are much softer than CeCe thought they were.

Dang-

@megurineluka03

Guys I have a very serious question about BOTW. (Also yes, this assumes autistic!Urbosa because I’m autistic and I say so)

Would Urbosa need to stim in spirit form? I mean, it’s kinda a reaction to how you feel in your body, and if you don’t have a body… I think you can see my question.

@lord-of-the-carnival group

idrk lmao

what i do know is despite how hairy my legs are (don't generally shave since nobody sees 'em) my workout routine i've been doing for the past year has been doing me wonders

@spacebluelily language

I refreshed my Pinterest and like 5 of Pandora’s pins popped up on my fyp

I think it wants me to look at Pandora’s stuff idk tho :/

stares at pinterest
what are you trying to say

@IamNOTachickenok

I did a thing

What did you do

Made a YouTube channel lol

What is the name? I’d love to subscribe!

@IamNOTachickenok

✨fRiEndS mE hAz aN aNnOuNcEmEnt✨

With summer coming up, a lot of crazy (and absolutely amazing) things are being thrown at me faster that I can handle. I’ve decided I’m going to take a sliiiight break from notebook. This is NOT a suicide goodbye or anything like that, and I won’t delete my account. I’m going to be on said “break” for around a month, I’ll be back full time around June 8th. Just need to focus on some other things in my life. I will not be absolutely vanished- I’ll just be on here less often, like maybe twice a week. I’ll still do rps, but der not joining any more, and won’t be on daily. I promise I’ll still be active here, I just need a little bit to handle my life! Please keep the chaos going while I’m not here!

I love y’all! I’ll be here for an hour or so, and maybe tomorrow!

Love y’all!

@IamNOTachickenok

how dare you /j

Good job for remembering mental health!!!

That too!

@IamNOTachickenok

how dare you /j

Good job for remembering mental health!!!

That too!

‘‘Tis one of the things smacking me in the face!

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

guys, I'm seriously freaking out! NO ONE around me chews with their mouth closed, and my misophonia is acting up and it makes me want to simultaneously scream, burst out crying and run and hide. im already feeling horrible and my friend is eating a sandwich and im literally hang on by a thread, i might actually cry!

@Eli-the-transboi group

guys, I'm seriously freaking out! NO ONE around me chews with their mouth closed, and my misophonia is acting up and it makes me want to simultaneously scream, burst out crying and run and hide. im already feeling horrible and my friend is eating a sandwich and im literally hang on by a thread, i might actually cry!

Ewwwww bro i hate when that happens