forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

guys help they put me in iss

First time darling?

Actually no, but I have 68 absenses and they want me to catch up so I don't fail 😍

@lord-of-the-carnival group

First time darling?

Actually no, but I have 68 absenses and they want me to catch up so I don't fail 😍

Oh sweetheart, sweet child. . . I have a total of 120 just this school year, we have to get your numbers up <3

@Avhira-The-Eldritch-Horror group

First time darling?

Oh sweetheart, sweet child. . . I have a total of 120 just this school year, we have to get your numbers up <3

I have 6. and one was for a mandatory theatre thing, another for getting my wisdom teeth out, and the other four for testing. none of them are unexcused.

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

First time darling?

Oof
Honestly don’t miss high school keeping track of attendance- I skip class all the time now and no one cares (making up for all the times I wanted to skip in hs and I couldn’t lol)

Deleted user

First time darling?

I have 6. and one was for a mandatory theatre thing, another for getting my wisdom teeth out, and the other four for testing. none of them are unexcused.

You seem to be mistaken, I mean this term I have 68

@Avhira-The-Eldritch-Horror group

First time darling?

You seem to be mistaken, I mean this term I have 68

I have 6 total.

First time darling?

Most of mine are unexcused

@im-with-stoopid pets

All the things are too much and I wanna cry 🥲

IF MY HANDS COULD STOP BEING CLAMMY THAT WOULD BE GREAT

Wanna trade? My hands are perpetually cold and dry.

YES
My hands are always clammy and then I can’t touch like 90% of textured cos of sensory things and I hate it and it’s the icing on the hell cake rn 🥲

just get the out of the clam tanks then! buh-dum-tsh

Ok wait that was actually hilarious thank you 😂

@im-with-stoopid pets

YES
My hands are always clammy and then I can’t touch like 90% of textured cos of sensory things and I hate it and it’s the icing on the hell cake rn 🥲

Hand transplant!
Handsplant!!

YES

Hand transplant!
Handsplant!!

OMG 😂

just get the out of the clam tanks then! buh-dum-tsh

Ok wait that was actually hilarious thank you 😂

you're welcome lol