forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Y'all, I've made a decision

I'm gonna stop skipping meals, and I'm gonna start drinking enough water

And you all need to hold me to this

That’s great Cinnamon! I’m proud of you!

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

Y'all, I've made a decision

I'm gonna stop skipping meals, and I'm gonna start drinking enough water

And you all need to hold me to this

That’s great Cinnamon! I’m proud of you!

Ty! ^^

Deleted user

The last time I drank something was 6:58 p.m. yesterday. It is now 3:07 p.m. And the last time I ate was half a KitKat bar at 4:30 p.m. yesterday. Wow I am so good at this.

@-LemonTail- language

The last time I drank something was 6:58 p.m. yesterday. It is now 3:07 p.m. And the last time I ate was half a KitKat bar at 4:30 p.m. yesterday. Wow I am so good at this.

gives you piles of snacks and water bottles

EAT

Deleted user

gives you piles of snacks and water bottles

EAT

no

@lord-of-the-carnival group

oi- i may not be mentally stable and by god am i inches away from legit dehydrating to death but i'll be fucking damned if i lose another friend so you better eat something or i swear to fuck i will find you and knock you unconscious, restrain you and forcefeed you a hamburger smoothie -_-

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

oi- i may not be mentally stable and by god am i inches away from legit dehydrating to death but i'll be fucking damned if i lose another friend so you better eat something or i swear to fuck i will find you and knock you unconscious, restrain you and forcefeed you a hamburger smoothie -_-

What they said

Deleted user

a…
a what now

a…
a what now

you heard me, and it is as gross as it sounds

Deleted user

a…
a what now

how's about I won't starve or dehydrate to death if you won't

a…
a what now

say what now

Deleted user

a…
a what now

say what now
They're telling you to eat food, and then they'll eat food. Quid pro quo in self care

Deleted user

a…
a what now

say what now

fair's fair

a…
a what now

say what now

fair's fair

how dare you
but fine
bastard

a…
a what now

say what now

They're telling you to eat food, and then they'll eat food. Quid pro quo in self care

-_-

Deleted user

a…
a what now

say what now

fair's fair

how dare you
but fine
bastard

i know i am
it's one of my many charming and endearing character traits

a…
a what now

say what now

fair's fair

how dare you
but fine
bastard

i know i am
it's one of my many charming and endearing character traits

true, it is very endearing