forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@IamNOTachickenok

surprised pikachu face I GOT CALLED LORD I AM ✨HaPpY✨

✨yEs✨

@RhysTheFirebird group

Morning

Morning (g)Rhys

How’s it going?

Pretty chill, getting out of classes early today because the profs are having a meeting or something

Cool

@spacebluelily language

I feel like i didn't get enough sleep and that could be true considering i had been sleeping in chunks last night until it turned one thirty and all of a sudden i just lost consciousness and actually slept

@Eli-the-transboi group

I feel like i didn't get enough sleep and that could be true considering i had been sleeping in chunks last night until it turned one thirty and all of a sudden i just lost consciousness and actually slept

;-; take some melatonin and use lavender room spray. Maybe drink some lavender and chamomile tea

@spacebluelily language

;-; take some melatonin and use lavender room spray. Maybe drink some lavender and chamomile tea

I have none of that at home but I will save this for next time. Thank you Kai.

@Eli-the-transboi group

^^ also make sure to put away electronics an hour before you sleep. And don’t just have the by your head either

@spacebluelily language

^^ also make sure to put away electronics an hour before you sleep. And don’t just have the by your head either

Yep, I always leave my phone outside in the living room, so it's nowhere near by bedroom.
But again, thank you :D

Deleted user

absolutely faceplants into chat
Hey y’all what’d I miss

Um… we said good morning? Thats kinda it really….