forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

I made a. Very bad joke while messaging Liz and now I’m 90% sure she wants to end my free trial of living

Deleted user

I made a. Very bad joke while messaging Liz and now I’m 90% sure she wants to end my free trial of living

DeTaIlS pLz

YES

no

It requires too much context

@IamNOTachickenok

*runs in and face plants, but rolls back into my chicken feet) hOi
GOODMORNING-
Clover
Lord
Stoopid
Maglo
Freetherapy

Deleted user

Kool-Aid Mans into chat with fireworks and dynamite explosions with Beethoven (Phonk Remix) playing in the background 'Sup demons, its me, ya person

(ooh kool-aid) (Hi)(Morning)

@im-with-stoopid pets

That song that goes "I'm beggin, beggin yooouuu" keeps playing in my head but I keep hearing it as "im bacon" and I can't focus on any thing at all

@IamNOTachickenok

Kool-Aid Mans into chat with fireworks and dynamite explosions with Beethoven (Phonk Remix) playing in the background 'Sup demons, its me, ya person

hOi!
trample hugs

Deleted user

*runs in and face plants, but rolls back into my chicken feet) hOi
GOODMORNING-
Clover
Lord
Stoopid
Maglo
Freetherapy

Mornin

@lord-of-the-carnival group

hOi!
trample hugs

you get impaled by a few pounds of metal spikes and bludgeoned with multiple necklaces, belt chains and various other dangly metal bits oops-