forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@lord-of-the-carnival group

cries

wait no oh god im sorry hugs tightly which might hurt since im covered in metal still cus i havent changed out of any of my clothes yet

feral screeching

screeches as well out of fear

Deleted user

cries

wait no oh god im sorry hugs tightly which might hurt since im covered in metal still cus i havent changed out of any of my clothes yet

feral screeching

screeches as well out of fear

smothers you with a fluffy blanket

@im-with-stoopid pets

And then decide if shooting is necessary

shoots you in the skull and looks back at arya As I was saying-

circusmaster whyy
how am i supposed to commit multiple acts of arson and general tomfoolery like this

@spacebluelily language

i downloaded this tiktok video that's basically an edit of a villain from a cartoon (HIS VOICE IS SO HOT HELP ME) and i'm just having it play on the side (picture in picture mode) on loop while i try to finish a creative writing assignment that's due in about five hours.

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

i downloaded this tiktok video that's basically an edit of a villain from a cartoon (HIS VOICE IS SO HOT HELP ME) and i'm just having it play on the side (picture in picture mode) on loop while i try to finish a creative writing assignment that's due in about five hours.

What cartoon 😂

@spacebluelily language

What cartoon 😂

miraculous ladybug🧍

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

What cartoon 😂

miraculous ladybug🧍

Ah I have not seen that

@DancingWithMyDemons business

circusmaster whyy
how am i supposed to commit multiple acts of arson and general tomfoolery like this

tiny claps

circusmaster whyy

tiny claps

now who do i need to shoot? or stab? or poison? or torture? parents, siblings, emotional demons, choldhood trauma. . .?

circusmaster whyy

tiny claps

now who do i need to shoot? or stab? or poison? or torture? parents, siblings, emotional demons, choldhood trauma. . .?

My mental stability

circusmaster whyy

tiny claps

My mental stability

into being stable or into falling off a cliff-? cus uh- idk about you but i'd say one outcome is better than the other

circusmaster whyy

tiny claps

My mental stability

into being stable or into falling off a cliff-? cus uh- idk about you but i'd say one outcome is better than the other

can it not be both?

@spacebluelily language

so i think i'm almost done with the uh last assignment my English teacher gave us
so i copied what i wrote and sent it over to chatgpt to see what they thought
they gave me great feedback and some was stuff i do want to add but might not add as i have at least thirty or forty minutes before i have to go to sleep. which means I have to turn in my assignment before I log out….I mean I could always turn it in late tomorrow but I'd rather not have my mom getting mad and asking me why I didn't turn it in